Discord name: samsong#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1-2 Months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Johnson "Apple" McApple

Civilian name: Johnyson McBerry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

I am applying to express my strong interest in the Director of Internal Affairs position and to demonstrate why I believe I am an ideal candidate for this role. As an experienced Ambassador with a proven track record of success, I am confident in my ability to effectively lead and manage the Agents, and to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Throughout my Ambassador career, I have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills, technical expertise, excellent communication skills, and the ability to solve problems effectively. I have also shown a willingness to take on additional responsibilities, a commitment to ongoing learning and development, and a positive attitude that helps me stay focused and motivated, even in challenging situations. In addition, I have strong organizational skills that allow me to manage the workflow and responsibilities of the Agents effectively, and to keep track of important priorities.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I believe my demonstrated leadership skills, strong technical expertise, excellent communication skills, and ability to solve problems effectively, as well as my ability to work well under pressure, strong organizational skills, and collaborative approach, make me a strong candidate for the Director of Internal Affairs position. I am highly committed to my work and am always willing to go above and beyond to ensure the success of the Agents and the organization. My positive attitude helps me foster a supportive and productive team culture, and my commitment to ongoing learning and development enables me to stay up-to-date with new Conducts and best practices, and to continually improve my skills and knowledge. These qualities, combined with my trustworthiness, make me well-suited for the Director of Internal Affairs role and I am confident in my ability to succeed in this position.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

The responsibilities of IA Director consist but are not limited to, deciding the upcoming ambassadors, making lectures and meetings to better inform the Agents and the Ambassadors. Along with this they are meant to be a mentor within Internal Affairs to guide the future of IA so they are able to take over smoothly. Lastly they are to keep order within the IA so no Foundation is having issues.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Johnson McApple was born in Florida in 1974 and raised in the swamps after a home birth. With this Johnson McApple was undocumented and did not have any legal papers. As Johnson got older he started training in the swamp, getting his strength and intelligence improved. He did this by talking with all of the local swamp folk and training within the depths of the swamp. After Johnson turned 15 he started his journey up the east coast. Along with meeting different people along the way, Johnson had to be careful not to get in any law enforcement's way and to just keep traveling up into the east coast. Once Johnson reached the USA/Canada Border he snuck underneath a truck to get across. Once Johnson got into Canada he started training at a local gym to continue his reach for strength. At last Johnson started to look further into the government operations within the country, as this was one of his main interests to spy and to see what is happening within. Johnson continued to press further and further, seeing what he can find and dig up, eventually Johnson stumbled across a metal gate in the middle of a small town. At first Johnson thought it was just a regular base but little to his knowledge he opened up a whole rabbit hole. At first Agents stormed Johnson taking him in and questioning him on why he was there. Johnson started to catch on that he found something interesting, Johnson was later able to convince the military member that he would be useful to them rather than just getting rid of him. He started out just researching and gaining the trust of the fellow members. He later made his way up to Agent to help improve any way he can because of the lack of order and leadership within the Agency. He later became an Ambassador where he worked as hard as possible to better the Agency. Here he gained many allies and great friends along the way and wanted to continue his pursuit into Internal Affairs to better help the Foundation. Johnson awaits his next assignment.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ Support

Active and Mature
Understand Job Well
Helps out much

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+support
Active
helpful
Knowledgable
mature
Good personality
trustworthy

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Major Support
+ Mature
+ Active
+ Shows strong leadership skills, goes above and beyond to ensure departments operate smoothly
+ Incredibly personable, easy to talk to

Johnson has shown great skills in his leadership, and is a constant presence on-site. I believe he will be an amazing Director of IA, and will fulfill the duties given with excellence, and lead this department well.

Best of luck to you, Apple!

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022
Major +1
-Leadership skills
- active
- mature
-knowledgeable

Former: IA Ambassador
Current: Nu-7 SGT

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good candidate for the position. Please contact a member of server leadership in game to gain your whitelist, and please contact Director Mickle in game for training.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.