- Executive Researcher
- O-1 CPL
- OSA and ECA
- Nu-7 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Two Fail RP warnings from a over a year ago
One RDM warning for killing someone as a non-combative
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe what makes me a great candidate is that I have held this position before and held it for around 3 months, during those months I also held positions such as Omega-1, Ethics Committee Assistant, and Executive Researcher. With these past experiences I have obtained at high level of document writing abilities, and talking with other people. Furthermore I am very professional, very active, very calm, and will help anyone that needs help.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Completing orders for O5
- Giving AA Auth for MTF personnel
- Enforcing the Code of Conduct
- Authorizing KOS past airlock when needed
- Signing docs for D-Class work program
- Bi-weekly department reports
- Writing docs for the council
- Auth sweeps of D-Block

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

As a resigned Executive Researcher he was tasked with helping Nu-7 "Hammer Down" with creating chemicals to help them fight against the Insurgency. He was highly renowned for his amazing chemicals that he could produce, he is a great asset to Nu-7 and the Foundation. Until the members of Omega-1 found him and offered a better position with better pay, helping Omega-1 and the Ethics Committee. He helped Omega-1 and grew closer and closer with the higher-ups and rose in the ranks of Omega-1 eventually becoming a Corporal. The Ethics Committee starting to become more interested in him and came to him after he helped Omega-1 a lot with a mass containment breached and he saved a lot of Omega-1 with a new god chemical that he created. They offered him a position he couldn't resist getting to go away from the combat and helping the Ethics Committee a lot more. He joined them as a Ethics Committee Assistant. His insane dedication to Ethics Committee began to be taken notice by the O5 Council, and they eventually offered him to join their team as their assistant and helping them and Alpha-1 to create chemical to support their cause.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
To: muffinm@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings McMuffin,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Assistant has not been chosen to continue at this time. You are encouraged to submit future applications given the proclivity.

You may leave a message with my secretary (thegypysbard) should you require further details.O5_Redacted_Line_CL3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.