{US} Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravityburstt

Jun 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): ttvgravity_burst
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 20 hours (But in the achievement of playtime it says I have over 90Hours)
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Marcus M Senior Researcher
Chaos name (include your rank): Marcus Ma (Haven't Taken The Test Yet)
Civilian name: Darcus D
Steam ID:76561198878875825
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been discord staff on a few servers but apart from that no.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, But I have over 90 Hours on this server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 4-5 Hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I just really like the server and every day I see that you guys need moderators so I decided to shoot my shot!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I would be a good applicant because I'm very active every day on the server, I'm not biased or at least, in this case, I've dealt with arguments before on previous discord servers, and I don't get annoyed very easily so loud arguments won't affect me much and also I'm always into learning what I did wrong and how I can be a better moderator.

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
-Support

-Bare bones app
-/+Unsure amount of hours
-Not much experience

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @Gravityburstt ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will be denying your application due to lack of experience and minimal time. Please improve both of these when you reapply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.