Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60354183

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What server are you applying for?:
- USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 2 rdm warnings , 1 failrp warning and 1 rda warning, the first is from killing a ethics member after he refused to sign a permission slip for me to take a stroll through ethics and be given class A after, the second was from me killing a mic spammer because he was annoying me and everyone. As for the failrp warning i used a matador on dclass running to 914 during a breach. As for the rda warning I cuffed IA agent that was going to tell ethics of something unethical I did and so I tried to take him to a secluded spot to either bribe him or "deal with him" but he turned it into a admin sit and I got warned.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- N/A

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes on other games

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-6 depends

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I like having fun and so I want to run fun events simple.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: If any other game masters need help with running their events, I'm happy to assist them whether it is alteration of the map or other things. I'm also decent at using pac to make nice looking SCPs for events, I'm still learning to use a couple tools, but if you've seen me ingame you'll know how well I am able to use it. Now I'm not special, if you ask me, no one really is, I'm just another guy having fun.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  • The Forgotten Nightmare: A cult leader of a long forgotten enrich god has infiltrated the foundation, his goal, to convert nine potential acolytes in order to release his god which is chained in the abyss watching and waiting for none sacrifices to be made in his forgotten name N̸̲͆̚á̷̘͠r̸̠̈́̕'̸̰̻̽s̶̭̮̄i̵̟͍͒̈́ȩ̸̛͆. The cult work in the shadows, waiting for their opportunity to summon him, they will have many tools at their disposal, ancient runes of power, that can be used to wreak havoc without being seen, but come at a cost, whether it is a flesh, blood or living sacrifice. Runes such as the blood boil rune after being given a living sacrifice will cause the targeted individual's blood to begin to scorch them from the inside slowly killing them without a cure they can try to out heal it but death will always be looming over them until they perish. Another rune allows the caster to teleport to any location that they desire but the cost is that they must be bleeding upon teleportation. Now as for who will be participating those who wish to join the cult may after the conversion rune has been used, but if they are IC unwilling, a /roll 100 will be made and if unsuccessful they will be either killed or used as a sacrifice for a rune of power, but if OOC not wanting to participate they will be given class A and let go. Now as for what happens when all nine acolytes sacrifice themselves, they god will appear in the center of where they gave themselves as a dark void entity with tendrils and a singular yellow eye in the center of its being. If the cult leader were to be killed or contained the spell on the converted acolytes will be set free from the god's influence.​
  • The Traveling Carpenter: A man of unknown origin is in town and he seems to be selling furniture that looks normal on the surface but underneath they are filled or made of organs, bones, blood and other bodily fluids, some seem to be still alive and become aggressive when not used after some time screaming out, "USE ME, HANG YOUR COAT ON ME, SIT ON ME, POLISH ME", If not used or demands not met they will become ever more aggressive and start attacking those who are near them. When this happens the traveling carpenter will remain neutral but will belittle the owners of the furniture for being neglectful of their new furniture and how they should be more caring and regularly polish them as the wood is delicate. The location of this event will take place on the surface or in the foundation if the traveling carpenter is captured or given a permit to sell his furniture inside the foundation. This event will involve civilians, foundation or even GOC depending on who the traveling carpenter decides to visit.​
  • The Tormented Soul: Something is wandering the hallways of the LCZ, it has discernable facial features but wears a old researcher's coat. It appears and disappears seemingly at random, but seems to prefer lone researchers. Sometimes it will whisper into the ears of the lone researcher asking why have they forsaken him or how could they be so cruel or how they cant be trusted, if approached by a executive researcher or a ethics member, it will become agitated and start spouting on about "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!", "WHY, WHY, WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO DO THIS TO ME!", "YOU ARE A PLAGUE AN INFECTION ON OUR SOULS!", "I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!". After some time it will leave never to be seen again without harming anyone.​

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
  • The Ghostly Tree: Near the lake house a strange glowing tree has manifest itself. Upon being approached a faint humanoid figure will approach from inside the tree and ask of the individuals to seek out it's lost brethren that have been scattered over the map appear as small glowing tree saplings there will be a total of 5 of these saplings each one needs to be picked up and brought to glowing tree, upon successfully retrieving them all the humanoid give them a reward, perfect high level apples. After the reward has been given the humanoid is say how thankful it is and disappear along with the tree, this is the good ending. If any of the saplings or even the tree itself we're to be harmed whether fired upon or set on fire, the main tree will scream out and turn a crimson red and so will the humanoid, the humanoid will turn aggressive and kill all those who approach the tree defending it from further harm, but if approached with one of its saplings it will allow the individual to approach to give the sapling back, but will not receive a reward, upon retrieval of the remaining saplings a different speech will occur displaying the humanoid's anger towards the aggressors and hesitant thankfulness to those who retrieved the last living saplings and then disappear.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A unknown individual has been posing as a site Advisor with a cl4 keycard, for some reason no-one has realized it but the ethics committee, perhaps it is the work of maliciously using a SCP, but it doesn't fool them. Their ask is to locate and arrest the individual immediately without causing a scene. He will be interrogated and if possible his true identity discovered.

A-1: The overseer council has discovered that a executive researcher has been leaking clearance level 4 documents to the chaos insurgency and so A-1 have been given the mission of locating, capturing, interrogating and termination of said executive researcher.

Nu-7: A foundation site located in South America has been attacked and now occupied by a confirmed group of heavily armed CI, Nu-7 will be dispatched from the nearest secure site as soon as possible to eliminate the threat and locate/resecure any breached SCPs the CI may have unleashed from the site.

E-11: Multiple containment failures have been detected in a site that is now in a total blackout, it is unknown is there are any surviving foundation member currently alive in the facility, MTF E-11 have been dispatched with MTF A-1 as backup to try and resecure the site, but if unable MTF A-1 have been given authorization to arm the site warhead in order to prevent all SCPs from leaving.

CI: A potentially useful anomalous object has been discovered in southeast Asia after reports of civilians suddenly combusting into flames when coming into contact with a red mist emanating from skeletal remains. The CI's mission here is to retrieve the object at all costs and eliminate all foundation MTF operatives they may encounter during it's retrieval, if unable to retrieve they are to destroy it as to avoid it landing in foundation hands.

Foundation Staff: MTF E-11 have arrived back at the facility with a new anomalous object with strange new properties that have yet to be documented. The object in question seems to be a old aluminum lunchbox which seems normal when not open but when it is a endless swarm of cockroaches pile out of it with no end, research staff are to fully document and designate this new anomalous object and create the proper containment procedures for said anomaly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

Hey, here's some honest feedback.

A lot of your event ideas are combat focused, maybe change those missions to something which would fit the objective of an everyday task but a bit more advanced. You have a good and fair amount of content for your map change and three small event ideas and they are unique which is always great. You have also formatted the application which is great to see and I'm glad you have put in effort to this application.

Good luck,
- Julien White

Asteria Silver

Sep 4, 2022
+Support
  1. Well written application.
  2. Very nice event ideas.
  3. Very active on the server.
  4. A very cool dude to hang out with
Best of luck!

Second

-Support
You are active, very much so, and your activity could shake up the US GM team but I can't in good faith support the app when your warnings are fairly recent, and I even issued one of them.

I think you have potential if you can get your act together, but I mean just this morning you were trying to get me to give you a Matador so you could use it on SCPs again.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Denied​

Hello @Honestly. Thank you for your interest in the Gamemaster team.
I have decided to deny your application currently. The amount of warns that you have in a recent period of time is not low, and from your explanation, its all something that you knowingly did that is against the rules.
Furthermore, you have received another warning while your application is up, and with that Conduct, We've reached that verdict
You may Re-apply in 2 Weeks time
Kodama
Event team Supervisor​

Status
Not open for further replies.