[US] Noah 'Apollyon' Packer 22415 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

''Apollyon"

Feb 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:746787752
Discord name: tech_noah
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since at least Feb 2 2023 (First achievement)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PDT
Character name(s): F Noah 'Apollyon' Packer CI: Holden Packer GOC: Noah 'Apollyon' Packer[0640]
Civilian name: Noah Packer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- Total 173 SCP 29Screenshot (362).png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Prev: MTF Nu-7 CSG MTF O-1 SGT MTF A-1 PVT MTF Nu-7 CSG CI Gamma Current: Nu-7 SPC GOC 1SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Screenshot (363).png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I think that I already am a Heavy RP player while i enjoy my combat RP is the main thing I look for out of this server and this offers more Passive SCP roleplay that the other safe scps don't offer like with 999 there's not much you can do besides Clicking people and offers more than 073
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- Well in my opinion it depends on which one for example -1 I think would probably loiter around medbay offering medical assistants to those who need it -2 I could see helping cartographers and overall help around site and -3 I think would hang around LCZ/HCZ and maybe observe tests
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would go to the aid of the researchers because its morally correct to help the people that cant help themselves and because your not supposed to get in the way of people shooting each other
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076 because that would likely result in the researchers death instead I would maybe taunt 076 into chasing me away from the researcher to try and do my best to give him the chance to escape
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not heal him due to the fact that D-Class especially ones that are actively escaping are a high threat to the site staff around especially non-combatives, also D-class are death row inmates and one escaping shouldn't be helped by moral standards

Status
Not open for further replies.