Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188103140
Discord name: Nomad_600#8611
For how long have you played on CG SCP: On the USA Server for about 9-10 months now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Foundation : Alexander Castellano | Chaos : "The Marshall"
Civilian name: Sergeant Walter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 Private "Nomad"
Director of Research
Ethics Committee Assistant
Mobile Task Force Omega-1 Private "Nomad"
Overseer Assistant
Chaos Insurgency Commander x2
O5-6 "The Warden"
Ethics Member "The Detective"
Chaos Insurgency Major Commander

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None on the server

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
Member, because I believe I can bring a new perspective to the committee as an combatant and as someone who has previous experience with Site Command.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I believe I am the best candidate for the position of Ethics Committee due to the fact that I have previous experience in Site Command which allow me to pick-up assignment and duties easily and performing them efficiently, I'm an combatant player so I believe I can bring a perspective of someone who is more adept to that type of play style to the team. Overall I believe I'm the best candidate due to my experience on the server allow me to see from multiple perspective from different angle of gameplay and my ability to command which allow me to lead with the most efficiency.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
To ensure that the foundation remain ethical and that their action ultimately is for the goal of serving humanity and not ruling them, overseeing the operation of Foundation Personnel to ensure that action is for the greater good rather than one own goal and purpose. Ultimately ensuring that the Foundation does not become the monster they are trying to contain and what is acceptable.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Be a role-play model for other player and oversee the Medical Department, Ethics Committee Assistant and Jointly on the Department of Internal Affairs with the O5 Council, they also are responsible for the personnel of the department and the selection of leadership into those department.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Personnel Files of O5-██

[WARNING : This file is restricted to member of Level 5 clearance personnel only, accessing this files without correct authorization will result in deployment of Mobile Task Forces ███████ and Immediate Termination, if you have click on this files accidently log out immediately and contact your site RAISA office. Do you wish to continue ?]

confirmed

Understood, if that's the case. Does the black moon howl ?

Only to startle the sun

Clearance Confirmed, Welcome O5-██
Name : ██████████ █████████
Date of Birth : ██-██-████
Birth country : ████████████
Security Clearance : 5
Current assignment : O5-██
Former assignment : Ethics Committee Assistant
Current location : Site-██ | Overwatch HQ

Profiles : O5-██ was born in ██ at the town of █████████████ and have a older sister name ██████ ██████████ his performance in school was the top of his class earning him a scholarship to West Point Military Academy and he graduated at the top of his class and becoming the fastest ranking Captain of the United States Army. Following his appointment to Captain he was selected for Ranger School and once again he graduated at the top of his class only rivaled by 1 of his classmate out of 129 in that class, he was quickly offer a spot in the 75th Ranger Reconnaissance Regiment and work closely with member of Delta Forces and 24th Special Tactic Squadron.

During Operation ██████████ O5-██ was in charge of an insertion team that was deployed to Iraq for a simple HVT extraction, this turn out however to be an ambush and the task force quickly takes a lot of fire which resulted in [DATA EXPUNGED PER REQUEST OF O5-██]. Following this operation O5-██ went AWOL temporarily and was administratively discharge by the United States Army. Follow his discharge however O5-██ got a job offer from MTF Iota-10 during a routine traffic stop in which foundation agents search up his record and was impressed with his operation records so he was recruited and begin training with the foundation cadet program. His knowledge and field operation skill put him at the top of his class and soon he was recruit to Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" and joined their ranks.

After serving in Epsilon-11 for a period of 4 years he caught the interest of Mobile Task Force ███████ "███ ████ ████" and was then pulled from active service to conduct rigorous training and interview protocol and afterward was selected for the MTF, after serving on ███████ for a period of 6 years he then was contacted by the Ethics Committee and afterward was then offer a position of the Ethics Committee assistant and leave active services, O5-██ at this point was now working alongside the committee in order to ensure that the action of foundation staff were acceptable and ethical. Following a containment breach of O5-██ station site, site-██ O5-██ was then frustrated by the red tape with the Ethics Committee and was on his way to turn in his resignation when he was intercepted by O5-██. The following is the transcript of the events

Mr.█████████: *Mutter* Fucking committee, with all the red tape bullshit they might as well give everyone here a goddamn coffins.
O5-██ : Tell me about it sometimes, those bastard have no idea what we are doing half the time yet want to play hero
Mr.█████████ : What the hell, where did you comes from
O5-██ : That is irrelevant, what is relevant is I'm here to ask you a few questions *Open door to an administrative office* If you would like to that is
Mr.█████████ : Alright fuck it, what do I really have to lose here

[FAST-FORWARDED 24 MINUTES DUE TO IRRELEVANCY]

Mr.█████████ : Ok while I admitted that was funny as hell, I'm sure your reason for dragging me in here isn't to mock me on my last day.
O5-██ : You would be correct, I am here rather not to talk to you but to offer you somethings. Have you ever felt that the Ethics Committee were a bureaucratic bunch with a lot of red tape that cost people their lives
Mr.█████████ : All fucking days, look at this containment breach, if we didn't focus on the ethic then we could have prevented 164 staff KIB. 164 Staff that could have served the foundation valiantly lost because we were too scared of our own methods.
O5-██ : That would not be a bad assumption of the committee however I'm not here to talk about them, I'm here right now to talk about you ████, see recently we have a seat vacant in Overwatch due to one of us stepping down and we are looking for a replacement. Having someone like you with your experience on Overwatch will certainly help the foundation by understanding what the hell is the machine that is called the Ethics Committee sometimes.
Mr.█████████ : Hmmm, considering that I'm quitting this anyway I accept your offers

And so afterward O5-██ candidacy was brought to the Council for voting and the following is the results of the motions

Motions for Mr.██████████ inductment into Overwatch

For : O5-██, O5-██, O5-██, O5-██, O5-██, O5-██, O5-██, O5-██ and O5-██
Against : O5-██ and O5-██
Abstain : O5-13

Motion has passed
Overwatch Command
Following his inductment into the council O5-██ was now working site to site to ensure upkeeping operations of site to prevent the repeat of Site-██, however at ██/██/████ Overwatch command receive an alarming distress of multiple GOI making noise and movement that was unpredictable to Department of Intelligence and even the Overwatch themselves, because of this Overwatch command deem that an O5 member should be on site to assume emergency command in case of a power play by one of the GOI. Being through the thick and thin of Site-██ O5-██ was deployed to Site-██ in order to combat the ongoing threat of specifically Anderson Robotic, Chaos Insurgency and The Serpent Hands.
Click to expand...​
Mr.█████████ : And so that concluded the Committee agenda today and unless anyone else wish to bring up any motion we can call that's it's for the monthly meeting
Director Dalton : Pardon me to bring this up quite late into this however have we taken a look at O5-6 motion from the Council lately, it's look like he's in quite a predicament. Perhaps we could offer his expertise to this side of the aisle
Ms.█████████ : With all due respect Director with his previous encounter with the Committee being of the hostile intent I find it that bringing him over could pose some serious challenge
Director Dalton : Well then, we just have to try.

[Meanwhile in the Overseer Chamber]​
O5-6 : This is outrageous, this council is willing to censure me under the cause of dereliction of duty because I did not order the death of a little girl family ?
O5-4 : You damn right we do, your action has betrayed the core principle of this organization which is to Secure. Contain. Protect no matter the cost, you by defying that directive from an Overseer in charge of the project violate the trust and duties we placed in your tenure.
O5-6 : [Noise can be heard of the Overseer slamming the table] That's fucking bullshit and you know it. Iris... I mean SCP-105 has been cooperating with this organization from the very first moment we take her into containment, she has never make an escape attempt even those we treat her as a goddamn zoo animal for researcher to look at. We ask her to server under Omega-7 and she obliged, we turn her into a goddamn weapon and she oblige, we force her hand to serve under Alpha-9 after the only thing she know was a family was slaughter in front of her during the Omega-7 incident and she obliged. 105 Has been fully cooperative with this organization from day 1 and yet when she make a demand and we refuse to give that to her and when she rebel you want me to kidnap her family and force her to watch their torture ? Bull fucking shit and if you want to do it then you can however it won't be me.
O5-1 : Enough, both of you. Six, that was quite unprofessional of you in this chamber however due to the situation at hand I will forgive that. With that said as of right now the motion to Censure O5-6 and suspend Six from any active operation will be taken a vote, raise your hand when I call for the opinion.

[Overwatch Command Motion]
This motion is to censure O5-6 and suspend the overseer from any operation until further notice.

Yay : O5-2, O5-3, O5-4, O5-7, O5-9, O5-10, O5-12
Nay : O5-1, O5-5, O5-6, O5-8, O5-11
Abstain : O5-13​
O5-1 : With 7 vote Aye and 5 Vote Nay this motion has passed and until further notice O5-6 is officially Censure and Suspended from Operation. A new squadron of Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Will be charge with security detail of the Overseer in question.
O5-4 : Six, off the record. It's not personal, it's just as an overseer you need to do thing as you are told to and not away from it.
O5-6 : Four, you can convince yourself when you have to kill an innocent child. [The Overseer stand up] Well if that's the case then I will excuse myself back to my office as I'm no longer needed here. [O5-6 walk out of the chamber]

[Approximately 1 hour later, O5-6 Personal Office]​
O5-6 : Those fucking kickwad zare wiling to be ihumae than ot sazve somone [Transcript Note : O5-6 currently is incapcitated due to Alcohol consumption and the rest of this transcript will be translated in proper english]
?????? : *Knock, Knock* Hello, anyone there. *Doors open* Man you look fucked.
O5-6 : 1. Who the fuck are you ? and 2. No fucking shit and 3. if you need me then you can leave man, I just got suspended so I can't do shit right now.
?????? : I'm well aware *Sit down in a chair* I watched that vote, that was brutal, you lost by 2.
O5-6 : Don't make me go through that shit again, anyway who are you ?
Director Dalton : Director Dalton of the Ethics Committee
O5-6 : Damn, you guy this lax that you can visit an suspended Overseer, and wouldn't you have been helpful at the meeting.
Director Dalton : You know the O5, even us they drag their feet on any intel.
O5-6 : The only fucking thing we're good at.
Director Dalton : Alright I'll get straight to the point, I understand that the O5 have censure you due to the fact you didn't want to kidnap the family of Iris and torture them and force Iris to watch as a method of gaining cooperation am I correct.
O5-6 : Yeah, you got the gist of it, man shouldn't the Committee get on the Council ass for this
Director Dalton : We'll deal with them later but while your suspended I got an offer for you
O5-6 : I swear to god if you are going where I think your going
Director Dalton : Since you have a morality to stand up to another overseer I like to offer you to join the Ethics Committee and help us help you on making sure another Iris never have to happen again.
O5-6 : ... You are well fucking aware that I was your assistant and I left because I feel that the Committee was a useless bunch right ?
Director Dalton : Yeah, and the no bullshit approach is something I want.
O5-6 : Well, I guess I'll take it since that's better than being suspended for awhile, plus I can actually help Iris from that side of the aisle.
Director Dalton : Welcome then ... ??? *Hand reach out*
O5-6 : *Sigh* *Reach out to shake hand* Alex, that's my name.
Click to expand...​

[April 14, 20██. Site 43, Emergency Command Center]
"The Detective" : *Door Open* Okay, what the bloody hell is happening.
Site Advisor Weath : We got multiple intrusion in Entrance and Security is fighting back but it dosen't looks good. We're losing more men then we're killing them and we're losing our ground rapidly. If they pushed into Containment then we're fucked in every sense of the word
"The Detective" : Well then, *Look at Sector Map* Lockdown Entrance Zone and deploy nerve agent.
Site Advisor Weath : Sir ? That would ensure the termination of our troops, we got back up coming in 42 minutes
"The Detective" : I can't chance it with how much ground we're losing, execute the order. Advisor.
Site Advisor Weath : As you said, Sir.

Following the execution of the order by The Detective the sector bulk door were locked and nerve agent were deployed throughout the sector. Killing off the intruder but also the On-Site Security Team that was in the sector. There were no survivor.

[May 5, 20██. Site-01, Ethics Committee Chamber]
"The Detective" : I make a decision during an emergency that if were not done would have gotten everyone else killed.
"The Guardian" : You make a bloody decision that send our staff to their death while you damn knew that they could have hold out for backup.
"The Detective" : And what the hell would have happened if they breach, 43 is known for some of our medical SCP and god forbid if they start an pandemic with something in containment.
"The Guardian" : We have every single god damn MTF, Response Team and Armed Staff arriving on site, you could have waited and you fucking know it. *Walk out and slammed the door*
Director Brown : *Open door* Wow, never have I seen ██████ that pissed. ████ you fucked up man.
"The Detective" *Sigh* I know
Director Brown : Well, come to my office. Now.
"The Detective" : Aye, Ma'am.

[May 5, 20██. Site-01, Ethics Committee Director Office]
Director Brown : *Sigh* You put me in a position here, ████. Many are calling you for your stripes and some even call your judgement in previous decision in question. Give me something to work with here.
"The Detective" : I'm not going to defend it, if you believe what I did is wrong then I'll turn in my badge *Takes off ID card and lay it on the table*
Director Brown : Alright then, And with immediate effect Mr. Castellano you are removed from the Ethics Committee and return to your previous assignment.
"The Detective" : Understood Ma'am, it's been an honor.
Director Brown : The honor been mine Detective, see yourself out the door and ... I'm sorry this has to happen this way.
"The Detective" : No worries, like I said I knew this day was coming, see you around. *Door open and shut*

Follow by the removal from the Ethics Committee, "The Detective" Then promptly retire from the Foundation altogether and live in solitude in a small town in Alaska with his family and vowing to never step a foot back on the other side of the veil. That is until the faithful day where he was dragged back in through a sight of an old friend.

[March 27, 20██. Alaska, Costco Parking Lot]
"The Detective" : *Whistling* Alright, got enough food to feed me for a weeks, I should probably call Megan and have her come over and join me for dinner honestly, bought way too much just for myself tonight. *Open the trunk and load the grocery store* There, that should do for now *Close the trunk and was bumped by a young woman with blonde hair*
?????? : Please help me, just play along and pretend. *Open the door and sit in the passenger seat*
?????? : Good sir, have you seen a young woman, blond hair, about yay high *Put hand about 5 ft 8*
"The Detective" : Nah mate, I was busy loading my shit.
?????? : Ah cheers lads, thanks for help.
"The Detective" : *Open door and sit on the driver seat* Okay, I helped you out, now can you please tell me who in Jesus fuck are you.
?????? : *Remove hood and glass* Damn ████ your eye sight is getting to ya.
"The Detective" : IRIS ? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND ME, AND GOD FORBID WHY ARE YOU IN A COSTCO PARKING LOT ?
SCP-105 ( Iris ) : Sooooo, I may or may not have decided to leave the foundation and live a normal life ... without telling anyone.
"The Detective" : ... You know how much shit I'm in right just by having you here in my car.
Iris : Yep, now you gotta deal with it tho *Smile brightly*
"The Detective" : I have a shit feeling already *Started the car and start driving*

Follow by this encounter, The Detective and Iris arrived at his house where they were then greeted by the Ethics Committee Chairman Valdez where instead of turning them both in offer The Detective his old position back with the condition of no retaliation action against Iris. Against better judgement The Detective grab the badge and tied it back to his jacket and asked the one question that is known to anyone that have worked with him.

"What's the job ?"​

Cydea

Dec 5, 2022
-Support
- More inactive then a dead person at their funeral
-haven’t seen nomad actively play any role (and staffing isn’t the issue cause they don’t do much ig either)

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Nomad!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been unfortunately denied!

After Ethics Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply in Two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.