In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): foundation: miles peterson
CI: Hunter Conen
Civilian name: Jake Lachance
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP Us
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- bottom
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, a couple warnings for rdm. I know you might not want someone who just rdms people, but I am turning a new leaf and trying my best to act mature and professional
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know i don't have any whitelists but i at the moment I'm trying to get as much knowledge of the server as i can before trying out for things. I have seen a good amount of 096 breaches to understand the rules surrounding him, also i am a big fan of the scp wikis so i have read his document muiltiple times.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: when pacified 096 is sitting on the floor crying
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 can go wherever the person who saw its face is, if his target is in d block then he can beeline straight to d-block, once 096 is undisturbed and no one has seen its face for approximately one minute he can roam. But should not go to d-block
how is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 gets re-contained by placing a bucket on his head to stop him from seeing other people's faces, follow him until he finishes killing the people who saw his face. You then restrain him bring him back to his containment and once he is inside beam him.
4000_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.