[US] Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:655730838
Discord name: TristanMR#6561
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 7-8 months now, but I have mainly been active since November last year.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Turncoat"
Civilian name: "Big Brother"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 PVT (Held), CI-A (Held), Executive Researcher (Held), and Site Advisor (Held).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not recieved any kicks, bans, or warnings these past 2-3 months. Though in my total time of the server I think I had recieved 2-3 RDM warnings when I first started playing due to a lack of knowledge when it came to understanding certain rules.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe that due to my experience in previous recent experiences such as Site Advisor and Executive Researcher that make me a decently qualified candidate for Overseer Assistant. For this role specifically, having worked as an Executive Researcher and making/heading two Level 5 Clearance Projects which allowed me to work with both Ethics and the Overseer Council firsthand with one Project being a great success and the other one still on a pending, but continous testing basis. Though I mostly have worked with -1 (Beacon now), -5, and -3. During my time as Site Advisor which was a much higher rank than Executive Researcher, I wrote a multitude of documents that are now used by Clearance Level 4 personnel in both Site Admin and now the entire site such as both Sample Collection Forms, the MC&D Updated Policy, and a couple of documents that are used by Site Adminstration in emergency procedures. I am willing to get involved in certain things and can easily handle a multitude of situations to the best of my ability.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: As an Overseer Assistant your primary duty is to directly obey the wishes and orders of the O5 Council and carry out their will if they have a task in mind for you, no matter what it may be, and when given these orders, you are acting in their stead with their authority. Outside of being ordered by the O5 Council, you are the direct connection other than A-1 between the Overseer Council and Site-56 as you are meant to handle things such as helping Site Administration, Site Command, and generally help maintain the site and making sure things are in an adequate level of operation such as helping GENSEC with Riots, some slight dealings with external GoI's, communicating high level research projects and status of projects to the O5 Council, reporting troublesome individuals who are violating the Code of Conduct, and a multitude of other things. As an Overseer Assistant you also have the backing of A-1 "▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇" when there are not any active Overseer personnel on site.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jeffrey grew up around in a suburban area of Athens, OH. At a young age in the year of ▇▇▇ there were recorded events of anomalous activities concerning SCP-▇▇ that around the neighborhood of Mr. Thomas and his family. Due to the dangerous instance of SCP-▇▇, a containment team was sent in along with the GOC sending in a small strike team to the neighborhood to eliminate SCP-▇▇ while the Foundation wished to capture SCP-▇▇ and contain it. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding between the GOC and our local containment team, a three-way battle ensued between the containment team, the GOC Strike team, and SCP-▇▇ that ended with the near destruction of the neighborhood and most populace in the neighborhood being killed by SCP-▇▇ including Mr. Thomas's parents. However, luckily enough, Mr. Thomas survived by hiding inside the houses basement within a freezer to survive SCP-▇▇ heatwave. Mr. Thomas was then amnesticized by our local containment team and put in with Child Services.

Jeffrey would later grow up to be somewhat of a young genius as he would reach good marks on his ACT test as a Junior in Highschool till one day the young man simply disappeared, not even the local Law enforcement being able to find him as he was then put within a missing persons report, however, due to his circumstance as an orphan, no seemed to look for him. When questioned what happened to him, Mr. Thomas would simply remark, "I had to go somewhere and I decided it was more important than whatever useless things I was going to do in that school.". Eventually, many years later when Mr. Thomas had reappeared, he had supposedly joined the GOC at one point as apart of their PTOLMEY Division as a researcher and someone who worked in R&D for them who specialized in creating anomalous weaponry for them. However, due to some circumstances that Mr. Thomas doesn't seem to specify on, he directly seeked the Foundation to then join our research department. Though attempts were made to acquire certain information about the GOC from him, he would refuse to give anything else up other than the basics as he seemed to have some loyalty to the GOC still. However, due to his expertise in Research and R&D, it shown he is a valuable asset to be used as he appears to be loyal to the foundation other than when it comes to the questioning of the GOC and has shown valuable traits that are deserving of him joining the Foundation. He has now been apart of the Foundation for a good amount of time and has shown himself to be an exemplary individual and valuable personnel which is why he was recently promoted to that of an Executive Researcher with his recent transfer to S-56.

After a month of showing exemplary work as an Executive Researcher, which involved him becoming the lead of one of the research departments divisons as well as doing a lot of high-profile projects, "Turncoat" was offered the role of Site Advisor for Site-56. However, despite him thinking that it was for his recent accomplishments in the research area of Site-56, it was actually due to two reasons. One was the administrative and authorative figure that "Turncoat" had shown himself to be during his tenure as an Executive Researcher. He had shown he was not wary of stepping on some toes as long as it was for the benefit of the Research Department, which if he applied that nature to the Site itself, it would prove quite useful. Though there was another reason he had been offered the position. It was due to his previous knowledge in the GOC and that his mind was not soley stuck in the guise of being Foundation personnel, but rather since he had also been apart of one of the Foundations most watched GoI's who had enough power to deal with the Foundation in it's own ways. Due to him having experience in these two vastly different organizations, it was also decided that this open minded individual might be a good fit to deal with not just the Site's internal issues, but also the external ones.

With his removal from the Site Administration position due to him being too "active" within his duties and the departments he oversaw, "Turncoat" was deeply disturbed by this as he realized now that his position as a well respected individual in Research was also gone due to him no longer having the ability previously to continue his duties as Executive Researcher when he was made Site Advisor. However, he knew that his usefulness to the Foundation was not over yet as he had directly formed at least a respectable relationship with the ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, especially with three specific individuals as he had been serving them faithfully and bringing up his Projects, documents, and other things involving his two previous positions which he found that many also seemed to like and use or directly supported such things, especially Project: ▇▇▇▇▇ and ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇. Now, he has likely only one more opportunity to prove himself to the Foundation, lest he likely be cast aside or dealt with the a worst fate for someone such as himself, afterall, there could easily be another instance of him becoming a Turncoat again and they might feel he should be dealt with promptly as one due to his knowledge from his previous experiences. One last chance...

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support Good application in all aspects. Good man, I believe he'd make a good assistant in this position.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Turncoat
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied. We have gone with two other candidates at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.