What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 85

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF Nu-7 SPC [Holding]
  • CI-A [Holding]
  • MTF E-11 PVT [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • FailRP (When I first started the server I invaded Foundation on Civ whitelist and had no idea what I was doing at the time.)
  • ARDM (I Thought about being funny so I ARDM but I've learned from this mistake and take the server seriously now.)
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 2 Weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • I am applying for Special Agent for one I want to move up in the Department into more of a Leadership role to mentor other Agents and get them to where they need to be. I also like the Department a lot at the moment. It's the most fun I've had on the server so far. I as well have fun on the job doing things that the DEA does.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • My experience in the Agency alone makes me fit for Special Agent. Leading other members of the foundation during CI Raids, teaching other Agents how to do their jobs. I am also very experienced in all aspects of RP of being a DEA Agent and will be able to assist other people in learning that. I'm very capable of the job of Special Agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • When I was a Researcher I wrote 2 papers on SCPs, what makes a document good is making one easy to read and for other people to understand. The purpose of most documents is to teach people how to do something, and being able to read the document makes that job easier for them.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Give tests to Agents wanting to join the Agency.
  • Grant or deny permits to MC&D.
  • Mentor other agents to make them better and able to move up in the agency.
  • The responsibility of leading the charge against Chaos Insurgency
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Oxium was your average Detective trying to make a living in the world. He had a good head and was getting paid for it due to his detective work. One day his boss told him to go to the town of Pinewood to investigate this group of green uniform people that had guns and was tasked to find their hideout. One day in Pinewood the Green People had launched a full-scale attack on the town. Oxium had killed an entire battalion of greenies and an agent from a military-based area in Canada kidnapped Oxium and brought him to the base he took the blindfold off of him and told Oxium he had appreciated his work for taking down what he had called the Chaos Insurgency he was then offered a position in the Foundation under the Department of External Affairs, Oxium greatly appreciated the offer and was intrigued so he had taken the offer and joined the foundation as an agent under the code name of "Oxium" where he continues taking down Chaos Insurgency now.

Fredo

Dec 30, 2022
+ Support I run into him very frequently on his DEA roles as opposed to his other roles held. He is very knowledgeable on his responsibilities as a DEA Agent and is overall a well rounded individual to be around. He should be more than ready for Special Agent.

Kentrx

Jun 19, 2023
+support I log on ready to conduct tests on D Class and I see this man everywhere. Active individual and is knowledgeable in many things, even helping me out when no one else could. I believe he's ready.

trollr123

Jun 9, 2023
+Support super active always see him on setting a great example for other agents

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.