In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Pablo "Magician"
Civilian name: Beelzebub
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I was Whitelisted to CI for a short time before being removed two weeks later for inactivity

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?
- Yes, I have received only warnings. My most recent warning was received over a month ago for RDM [A] and FailRP. The RDM was from when I was D-Class, and I accidentally killed another member of D-Class. The FailRP warning was from a situation with 860 in which I didn't really roleplay with him, but I hung out with him. I have warnings from months ago, but I cannot remember what they were from.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying to become an Executive Researcher because I have started to enjoy researching more. I have been making a cover file for both Type A and B greens which I have been told is very good by Executives and Assistants. I wish to help more researchers with document writing and understanding the best ways to research SCPs which would make the experience of the D-class, Researcher, and SCP more enjoyable.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I would be suitable as Executive Researcher because I am very active on the research side of the server. I enjoy conducting studies and making SCP files to help Jr. and mid-level researchers better understand the new SCPs they are testing. I also enjoy letting Jr. researchers come with me on tests to show them what they will be able to test on if they wish to keep going down the research path of the server.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- A couple of documents I have made have been graded excellent, but they were a while ago, and I had the help of an Executive researcher, which is why I would like to become one to help others.
An excellent document requires a title page with the SCP, level 4 personnel authorizing the test if needed, who is conducting the test, and which D-Class are part of the test, if any. After filling out the first page comes the hypnosis, which you believe will happen during the test; next would be the study itself, such as what occurred during it and happened after, like what the D-Class did or what happened to them or the SCPs. Lastly, would be a conclusion or a summary of what happened with the test, sort of like a TL;DR for those who don’t want to read the rest of it but what happened during the test.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher consist of mentoring lower-ranking members of the research departments by teaching them proper ways to conduct tests safely and within the rules of the Ethics Committee. Executive Researchers also approve or deny specific testing or sampling request from members of research with level 3 clearance or below and look over documents submitted by researcher personnel for a grading in the Scripnet terminals.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Pablo “Magician” McCormick is a member of the Thaumatology Subdepartment of the research department; he acquired his relatively weak reality-bending powers partway through his research and was moved to the thaumatology subdepartment as a result and has been working to understand more about the power given to him and other members such as the Type Green brothers and SCP-2241. He visits the Type Green brothers regularly in hopes to find a connection between all members with reality-bending powers or in the hopes of understanding how they are received. Pablo also attempts to mix samples from Type Greens, which are voluntarily given by the brothers, with existing chemicals found inside the foundation's laboratory in hopes of finding a new chemical or element that will help the foundation with future reality-bending events.

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022

To: pmccormick@scpf.int

Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Denied |
Greetings Pablo,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.