Status
Not open for further replies.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
Name: Pilgrim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512146164
Previous Rank: Moderator
Date of resignation?: 12/11/22
Why did you resign?: Had no time for the server wasn't enjoying it.
Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: N/A

Questions
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
My Goals for the staff team if I am given the approval to come back are easy to say that you can do, but are hard to accomplish. One of my main goals is to heavily improve the rate that staff team has good activity and knowledge, We have I would like to heavily improve staff team and I personally believe my High levels of activity beat any of my competitors applying for the resignation appeal, on weekends I’m normally on in AM and normally get off around 10PM. On weekdays, I normally join the server around PM and leave at 12:30PM, averaging around 60-70 Hours on the server every 2 weeks, and have been consistently keeping that up since January this Year.
What can I further offer?:
Well, my maturity to start with. As I've played this server for a few months, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light-hearted, but I'm way more serious now compared to when I first started playing well. I've gone through the handbook, on how staff team works also including the duties of staff team numerous times to keep myself up to date. Furthermore, I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept, and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique from the rest of the servers. Besides, I have quite a lot of experience in a High-stress situation related job, seeing as I've held numerous high-ranking positions within different departments over the years on different servers, and that has given me a lot of knowledge on basic conduct. Additionally, I can offer good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly, Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets I believe with my extensive knowledge of the and ability to not only command but assist other people makes me the best candidate for the job. I can make any and all people in the staff team become better and more efficient than they are currently.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Was always a good staff member and person to interact with, would love to have you back aboard!

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Response

Hi @James Baker,

When you previously resigned, you were informed that failure to complete your requirements during your resignation period would result in a 3 month blacklist from staff. Being that you weren't active during your resignation period, the blacklist was applied. You will be able to reapply/appeal on 11/03/2023 which is when the blacklist expires.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.