In what country are you located? - North America

Time zone - PST

Foundation Name - MTF E-11 MAJ "Ping"

Chaos name - "Scrapy"

Civilian name - William Smith

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:226016785

Discord ID - asterisk#3647

Do you have a mic? - Yes.

What server are you applying for? -I am applying for the US server.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications - N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have three warnings
My first warning was on December 17th for Micspam A
It was the first day I joined the server and was in the middle of a riot, I was warned
for spamming music as other D-Class were doing it aswell.

My second warning was on December 19th for Micspam B
I was warned once again for Micspamming as D-Class during a riot like the previous warn.

My third warning was on February 2nd for FailRP A
I don't remember this warning but I believe it was because of a misunderstanding regarding

the rules in the server in which I have not done this since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
I've been in multiple staff positions within the past mostly on older SCP-RP and Halo-RP Servers, however that was almost five years ago.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
I have quite a lot of experience with serious roleplay on GMOD and other games.

How many hours can you be on everyday?
My activity time on week days and weekends can go up to 6-12 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I originally joined this community unsure if I was going to stay for long, overtime I enjoyed it more and more with my friends going into
staff positions. I want to help out the community as it has helped me, sometimes I see a shortage of staff on the server I want to help
the community by giving back. There have been situations in which I need to explain to newer players how to do certain stuff in the server and enjoyed it so I think this chance to become a moderator would be enjoyable for me to help even those more who are in need of it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
I would be able to help with keeping the staff with sits and any other situation that requires it, such as when someone may be micspamming or smaller sits, overtime I would be able to help more and more but I think starting small and gaining more knowledge to eventually help other staff members in the future. Like I said, I want to improve the experience of players on the server.

Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I would special over any other applicant because of how fast I learn and being able to maintain seriousness and casualness with a balance whenever it is needed. I am also confident with my ability to uphold the staff handbook and the responsibilities that it may come with aswell as keeping composure. I am willing to learn whatever and be able to take in information in order to be become better.

?​

Status
Not open for further replies.