What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 175

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
holding: DEA SR agent, E11 LT, 096, GOC LCPL, combat medic
Held: ECA x2, Nu7 LTx3, GOC SPC, GSD CPT, E11 PVT, CI-D, DEA SR agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes I've got 9 total which are all expired
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 2 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- The reason I'm applying for special agent is because I enjoy playing on DEA and I play on it a good amount and would like to progress more into it. most times when I'm on DEA there isn't a lot of other DEA on so being a SP agent would motivate more people to hop on DEA too.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- Some reasons I'm suitable for Sp. agent, I'm active, I've held several CL4 positions, I'm good at preforming under pressure, I have good leadership.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written a decent amount of documents probably ~20 documents. Things that make a Document good are, a title, table of contents, good grammar, correct spelling, very detailed, and leaving out non important information.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Host Senior agent tryouts
Give test to new DEA agents.
Give MCD permits.
Kill CI. Also GOC if they are hostile
Look good and show lower ranking agents how to act
Make sure lower ranking DEA aren't being stupid

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Darnell enrolled in the marines in his 20's and then retired years later but with all his connections he got during his time in the marines he was able to join the CIA and his connections got him all the way to the head of covert operations, during one of his operations he was captured and reported dead, but in reality he was taken by the foundation and given a job in the DEA due to his past which is a perfect fit with his background. after a couple years he was a Sr. agent in the DEA and he filled out an application for the SP agent position and while he was waiting for a reply he decided to watch some American YouTube videos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.