[US] Ramuh's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): acps03

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 5D, the one year achievement is at 10% / 3,021,420 seconds.

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 SGT “Ramuh”

Chaos name (include your rank): Not in CI, but I am in GOC - UNGOC-C CPT “Ifrit”

Civilian name: “Cactuar”

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59352597

Discord ID (name#0000): Isosceles#5959

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, but not on CN

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

It depends on the day & what I need to do, my school stuff is really loose so I can usually manage five or more hours but when I have tests & other stuff probably one-two tops.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I’ve really enjoyed playing on the server for the past couple months but one of the issues I’ve had is a lack of staff on at certain times, especially in the mornings & late at night(Not the staff teams fault, it’s a US server so of course there’s not a lot of staff on around then) & I wanted to help out around those times. I also don’t have much to do sometimes, so I’d like to try & help out other people while I’m free.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help take sits during times when there are low staff & I believe I would be a good & unbiased member of the staff team during sits. As for why I believe I'm special over the other applicants, I think there are several things that make me better than other applicants, mainly my activity and experience. As you can see from my VTime, I play the server a lot thanks to my loose schedule. I’m usually active in the mornings & around noon, when there are usually less staff because they’re either at work, school, or asleep. If I were to be staff I could really help out around those times. As for my second reason, I haven’t been playing on this server for super long compared to some people(I’ve only been here for around 3-4 months), but I’ve been playing GMod for years & I have experience being staff(Not on CN) and I believe that the experience I do have on the server is good enough to join staff & do the job well.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+Support

Ramuh is an extremely mature and patient person, he would make an excellent staff member.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
+Support

+Good Time
+No Warnings/Punishments
+Staff Experience (Not in CN)

-/+ No Interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Ramuh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.