Accepted [US] Remove like half of the props from medical area.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Remove like half of the permaprops within medical bay, my fps goes from like 70 to 20/30 whenever I am between the PW Loop / EZ Entrance area or around CPC

Even if F3 got a lot of new props as well, I still keep a steady 50 - 70 fps there.

For some reason every single room in medbay has like 10+ props when it just doesn't need that.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Everyone gets their beautiful fps back
Better for the combative aspect of the server and makes the server smoother

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Medical soy
Medbay becomes less "lively"

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because FPS is very needed for good server health! No one wants to be bombarded with even more choppy gameplay when entering the area and keeping everyones fps at a relative medium around the whole map is a must have for the server.

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello,

We are looking into this and have found another issue in relation to this, however it is important to consider it is not just "props" however the fact of some unoptimized points on the map and the fact people wearing PAC3 can also significantly drop your FPS.

We are working to fix the point that is causing the FPS drops.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support I have Pac3 disabled but when I walk into medbay I go from 90 fps to 20 fps

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
Hello,

We are looking into this and have found another issue in relation to this, however it is important to consider it is not just "props" however the fact of some unoptimized points on the map and the fact people wearing PAC3 can also significantly drop your FPS.

i have pac disabled, when there was no props my fps was fine, considering there was a constant 128 players online

Jan 10, 2023
Hello,

last night without the perma props my frames were fine tho

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Partially Approved

Hi @Mars ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

We will not be removing the perma props, but this is an ongoing issue that we are looking into.

Kind regards,
Derek White

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.