Not open for further replies.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Discord name: Renolk#6723

For how long have you played on MRP: I started playing MRP in August, 2021. Went over to SCP until May. Played MRP for a bit, had more on/off on terms of playing MRP until the release of US.

In what country are you located?: Estonia

Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A Private Renolky

NWO name (regiment and rank): Iron Vanguard Captain Renolk

Civilian name: Renlok

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This would be my First Application for Supreme Council.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received an extensive list of punishments, but I have learned from them, as the most previous one was 27th of November (2022).

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have had experience in a Regimental Command position on MRP, but the most recent being Company Command within NRF as well as IVG.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I would not say I am the best candidate, but one of the better candidates. I would make a better candidate due to me having experience in MRP overall, and as a CO/CC. I am also a quick learner, which comes into play if there are things that I would need to learn.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Holding: US - Iron Vanguard Captain |
Held: US - NATO Response Force Captain | UK - Federal Security Bureau Lieutenant Colonel | 17th Armoured Regiment Command Sergeant Major/Sergeant Major | Special Air Service Corporal | Shock Army Major | Military Peacekeepers Captain | Airborne Troops Warrant Officer

>There are more, held ranks, but they are less than Corporal, and cannot be remembered.

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

-Communication

-Ability to work in a Team
-Leadership skills

Weaknesses:

-Inability to delegate

-Activity??? (Timezone Difference)

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support

during your time on UK (as fsb) i have almost never seen you lead a actualy war or had good connections with other reg's that is mostly why.

But you are a a great person and someone nice who is good being a reg lead

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support.
i have never seen you lead a war in my time playing in the server.
i honestly don't see much you can do in SC.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Renolk

Congrats on being accepted in SC

Please Message me to conduct your interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.