[US] Richter "Blade" Montagne's Site Advisor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter "Blade"

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 1, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60156969
Discord name: _blade_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June of 2022. took a break for a few months beginning of 2023, came back mid 2023. Over 1000 hours on site.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Richter "Blade", Yvan "Liquid" Kolovitch
Civilian name: Matt
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do. Actively have to use it for my O1 position.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 COM for about 5 months. Ethics Assistant for roughly 2 month. IA Ambassador for about 2 months. MTF O-1 LT Current position CI-A a few different times.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Never
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I want to apply my skills learned from my time as a leader in O1 to still benefit the foundation and help with my goals of eventually helping the site develop further.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have held Sr. CL4 positions within O1 for an extended time and I worked my way from the very bottom of O1 to eventually being a COM and leading the regiment for roughly 5 months. I believe during that time I learned how to effectively lead people within the site and engage in RP outside of combative situations. I can effectively complete document work as that is also a large part of being a CO+ within ISD. I have even returned to O1 after my time as COM and proven myself capable of joining the CO team rather quickly through commitment and hard work and I believe this would all benefit the Site Administration team. I maintain a roughly 4-5 days Vtime except for when my job picks up it does dip under 4 days just a little bit but I still can dedicate plenty of time.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Create and actively engage in RP, consult with external GOI's as the need arises. Approve tests (except 008), vote on whitelists for various departments, approve AA for combatives during code 5's, Complete Interviews for the various departments, knowing how to effectively apply the CoE and CoC to all departments.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Richter is a prior war vet from Iraq who was eventually dragged into the foundation by a duo of strange individuals who addressed themselves as Agent K and Agent R. Starting off as a GENSEC cadet and working his way up to the Riot team Richter had enjoyed his time with the foundation. He grew to find the place comforting and even more so when he was recruited into O1 for his exceptional performance within D-block, it almost gave a comfortable feeling of being with his old platoon in Iraq. Richter would eventually grow to become the Commander of O1 where he would continue to thrive until one day he suddenly disappeared. Unknown if it was from a mission or what might of happened to the Commander, the Foundation moved on as it would always, appointing a new Commander and thriving. Until Richter would one day return, no longer the same man he once was. He was brought into the Internal Affairs team almost immediately due to his prior field experience where he might once again prosper.

Richter would do well during his time with Internal Affairs, successfully being hired on to the Ambassador team. He knew he was comfortable now, not needing to worry about constantly being under gunfire, and being able to assist in keeping the site secured and as calm as it can be on a normal day. He found himself working with Ethics more often than not, and acting as a role model for the Agents that work underneath him during his night shifts. It was a nice change from the militaristic duties of O1. Being able to write documents to help IA and set up presentations. Unfortunately, Richter was believed to be assassinated during his time as Ambassador as he seemingly disappeared, all existence of him covered up.

Until about 4 months later he had resurfaced, breathing new air back into O1 again. His service was a welcome asset and he would quickly find himself sitting with the CO team and assisting with leading O1 yet again as a well used asset eventually leading one of their sub-divisions and ensuring proper Ethical practices were enforced throughout the facility. One day he would be filing a report within the Ethics Wing when his computer would blank and start displaying a message as follows:

[Message Decrypting]
[Message Loading}

{████████} -"Hello Mr.Blade, its about time for you to seek higher duties within the foundation... RESPOND"

{R.Blade} "Hello Sir. I'm always eager to further myself within this facility. What can I do for you?

{████████} "Its about what you can do for us... Site Administration has had some recent... openings. You just might be worth the time to put on the shoes."

{████████} Do you accept? Y/N?

{████████} "Come to the Site Directors office for a moment, would you Mr. Blade?"

[Message Corrupted]

[System Rebooting]

1684254667552.png

Last edited:

davey

Apr 5, 2024
Extremely creative role player. They utilized enhanced interrogation techniques against me, so it’s glad to see they’re taking their job seriously.

++Support

I wish you luck!

Reactions: Richter "Blade"

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @Richter "Blade"

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Richter,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. Site Administration will continue to deliberate on your application and thus your application will be placed on hold.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Reactions: Richter "Blade"

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @Richter "Blade"

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Richter,
Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you to be a suitable person for the position of Site Advisor. Your application is to be accepted, congratulations.

Reach out to me at my email to get you orientated for the role (@Skyfire1355).

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Reactions: Joe "Enoch"
Status
Not open for further replies.