Civilian name: Rick Canvas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels? My total level is 149

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Current AMTF Nu-7 Major, CI-Delta, Senior Agent
-Held: UNGOC Sargent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • I have received a few but those expired months ago, they were RDM and Failrp
How long have you been a Senior Agent?
  • Just under a month
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I want to become a special agent to move into a different department with different duties within the site and DEA, I want to become a special agent since it is a more serious role and moves up the ranks.
another reason is being able to be part of a surface operation department to fight Ci after my time in Nu-7 is over.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • What makes me suitable is my experience being in Nu-7 taking up 90 percent of my time on the server which allowed me to have experience with dealing with GOIs, Civilians, and CI. That would allow me to be a suitable candidate for Dea.
  • Another reason is already my experience as a CL4 knowing the responsibility Being CL4 comes with.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I haven’t written many documents but for the ones I have written, they have been graded as either good or ok.
What makes a Document good is the format is it written in, the way the words are put together, and the general flow of it, when being read
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Train New Operative/Agents in the ways of DEA
- hand out permits to MCnDs when they are requested
- and when a needed do little diplomacy with GOIs
General CL4 duties
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Since his early childhood, Rick Harbored had a profound fascination for spy-themed movies and anything related to intelligence operations, particularly the CIA. This passion was instilled in him by his mother who dedicated her life to the CIA and tragically lost her life while fulfilling her duties to the agency. Motivated by the desire to find out the truth behind his mother’s fate, Rick embarked on a quest on to join the CIa, Later joining a year after his College Graduation.
3 years after his initial installment in the CIA he was on a mission in a foreign country, while in an unknown group FOB, while looking through the files he saw a familiar name, His mothers he took it, and the ones he was supposed to and Exfils without a Hitch, but unknown to him he was already found out by the external group. When he returned to the CIA’s base of operation completing his mission and returned home. One night after returning he was reading the file noting the acronym S.C.P foundation a few times and mentions of a group called CI. Then as he was reading the file he heard something and turned around to be Knocked out by an unknown assailant, later waking up in a White room in an unknown location. Rick was then Interrogated about what he knew, then the figure told him “ We’ve been watching you for a while now and seen how much you accomplished.”, then “We see great potential in you and would like to extend you a job offer” to which He gladly accepts after another 30 minutes of explaining that he would be joining the Department of External Affairs within Site 65 and the SCP foundation. Rick was Quickly raised through the ranks after completing missions for the next 5 or so years, killing terrorist threats to Site 65 and the foundation as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.