[US] "Scarecrow"'s Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): deaths_ang3l
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I currently have 1week 3 days and 15hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: MST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A1 SPC James "Scarecrow" Ramirez
Chaos name (include your rank): CIS Isaac Wolfe (Removed for inactivity on ci)
Civilian name: Mctavish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53728750
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have none presently
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have spent a couple months as a moderator for previous Scp servers i use to frequent before they died as well as some other rp servers months ago. Though it was a while ago I like to think the experience will still be relatively similar even if there are different standards/punishments on this server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I am very familiar with serious roleplay as it is a subject I tend to return to and enjoy throughout the years I have been playing on gmod as well as other games.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2+ minimum although I tend to be on more than that
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because this server has become one I really enjoy to spend time on. The community is a lot of fun and I want to keep it that way for other players in hopes that they can enjoy it like myself and other players do as well. I think the best way to keep the server thriving and enjoyable for other players is with good staff members for when the situations call for it and I strive to be such.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Besides previous experience as staff from former server, I am also a experienced player so I am familiar with what makes things frustrating and less enjoyable for others. My hopes are to help with tackling that so that players have a good time on the server with staff that they can rely on. Furthermore I tend to find myself on at really awkward times when staff members are low in number or are busy and aim to help with this issue.

With all this being said I sincerely hope you take my application into consideration and wish all who view this a great day/night/morning/evening
-"Scarecrow"

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
+Support

Previous experience
Decent app

Minimal interactions

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
After reading your application, I will be giving you a +/-Neutral leading to +Support
Great playtime
Staff experience

No personal interaction

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jmoskee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.