[US] Scopes Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Name: Scopes | Civilnetworks.net (In-game is Alduin "Akatosh" Elder)

- I was also known as Jury (Ethics Member) and Enforcer (Overseer Assistant)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: 9/4/22 When I said I wanted to Resign. 9/11/22 is when I was no longer staff.

Why did you resign? : I resigned due to complicated family issues and school. It's been a bit since I've had stress and was not really doing the best. I felt terrible and wanted to resign so I could keep my mental health at a steady pace.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I resigned once and was Head Moderator and Platform Team and dealt with forum ban appeals and applications. I was demoted to Senior Moderator which is when I resigned. (DM me for more info)

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-scopes-resignation-appeal.6050/

(This was my first resignation appeal)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No. If I am wrong please correct me.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I believe I should return because I've been getting active again and starting to know the new players and new leaders. I can commit my time into staffing and help out new staff members and mentor over them which i've done in the past. I enjoyed staffing on this server and would love to help out the community again. I apologize for any complications from the past due to stress as it is now gone and I can show my leadership back on the staff team.

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello, Scopes.

While this is generally left to your server's SL team, I am concerned about allowing you to return to the team after having resigned so many times. I would like to know if you're sure you're able to commit the proper time to staff duties?

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, Scopes.

While this is generally left to your server's SL team, I am concerned about allowing you to return to the team after having resigned so many times. I would like to know if you're sure you're able to commit the proper time to staff duties?
I will commit and do what is required or go beyond. I will not leave out of no where like I did last time. I will stay and do the best as I can in leadership and helping players & staff.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Hi @Scopes,
After deliberation with the SL team, we have decided to accept you back into the team as a Moderator.

Regards,
Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.