[US] Scopes Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Name: Scopes (I was also named Alduin or Jury)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator & Resource Team

Who demoted you?: Resigned

Date of demotion?: 7/15/22 I believe, I have to check with Monarch about it.

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: I resigned due to burn out and I was dealing with life issues. I am in a better mentality and feel like I am ready to come back and staff and play with this amazing community again.

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

What is your side of the story?: I do not really have a story except that I resigned due to being burn out and I had personal life issues going on. I also had work which stressed me out but that is over now. I will say one thing I was in-active when I should of been bringing my activity up. I was stressed and just had thoughts in my mind at the time. I am now much better and believe I am capable to staff again.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I believe I should return as I will help out more with this community and try to make the staff team active and make sure that everyone is doing well and be on time and try to be a better Head mod then I was before.

EDIT - I put a screenshot for proof and can send more evidence if needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-06 163620.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-06 163620.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Scopes ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After discussions within the SCP-RP Server Leadership team, we have made the decision to bring you back to the staff team. Please contact me on discord or teamspeak to get you sorting out.

Kind regards,
Nuke​

Status
Not open for further replies.