For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2,086,440 seconds or 24 days
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Josh Andersen, (CI) Josh "Darksoul" Andersen
Civilian name: Josh "Healer" Andersen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP Level: 16 Total level : 115
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive. Researcher (former, Stepped down), CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning. A while back (maybe a year ago) I was a Jr. or Regular Researcher and I believe I was talking to the time Executive. Researcher ARA. A group of IT's were following us around and screaming randomness at us, and I went from frustrated to angry and screamed at them to leave us alone or I would get a mod. One of them made a sit and I got warned for my outburst. I can't remember what the warning was, but it was a long time ago.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know SCP-096 lore, stay in character the best I can.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 cries and huddles into a corner. 096 will not become hostile unless its face has been seen weather through direct, photo, or video.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 goes directly towards anyone who has seen it's face to terminate them. If D-Class has seen 096 face it can go there, but it has to terminate anyone that has seen it's face. outside of that no, it can't just go straight to D-Block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF wait till SCP-096 enters a docile state after which the MTF put a bucket over 096 head and cuff 096 and take it back to it's chambers.

Attachments

• Garry's Mod 6_6_2023 3_20_11 AM.png
    Garry's Mod 6_6_2023 3_20_11 AM.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 5

roguejwang

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello DarkSoul!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Dr. Rogue

Reactions: DarkSoul
Status
Not open for further replies.