For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: UTC-4
Character name(s): "Terible"
Civilian name: Teri ble
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1698449876296.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu7 LT, MTF O1 PVT, CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 weeks ban for mrdming ( didnt know what i was doing was mrdming), A warn for RDM cause i was doing knife fight in dblock, a warn for ERP and toxicity, and a warn for hitbox abuse cause i used to have that habitude of jumping when getting shot ( csgo )
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I follow the rules and love playing as SCP since its what makes most of the gameplay in the server appreciable and i also like the strategies that you can make with this scp.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- He is sitting, crying, while facing the west wall of his containment chamber
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP 096 must take the quickest route to his targets. That means that if someone would see 096's picture in D block he would have the rights to come into D block to kill his targets. SCP 096 must always take the quickest route because it would be too easy for him to just go to highly populated area like Personnal wing and just kill half of the server in an easy way. SCP 096 is then allowed to go anywhere aslong as he uses the quickest route to his target.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- SCP 096 is "bucketed" ( someone put a bucket on his head so no one can see his face )
- SCP 096 finish killing all his targets.
-He calms down and get cuffed
-Someone take him back to his containment chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.