[US]SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195031386

Discord name: Playboi#9763

For how long have you played on CG SCP: So far, around 12-13 hours of actual playtime, not just afking, but I had around 1k hours on another SCP-RP

In what country are you located?: U.S.A.

Time zone: US-East.

Character name(s): Agent Schminkeldorf

Civilian name: Thomas Angelo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A verbal warning for not following Class F Rule.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have played SCP-RP for some years now, not just on this server, but multiple others that came before, accumulating around 2200 hours or so. The US server doesn't seem to have many people applying for SCP-096, so I want to bring so fun to the server whenever no one is breached. I also think I am very capable of playing him, since I have played him for many hours on other servers. Not just running around killing people like some, but actually playing him how he supposed to be played. I enjoy this server a lot and want to see a lot more SCP action, than just D-Class getting shot by guard, or 1 SCP breaking out every 5-6 hours. Even though that's no "Realistic".
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Typically sit in a corner covering his face, crying/whimpering until his face or a picture of him are seen, after SCP-096-X are terminated, he will crawl/crouch around, roaming till his face is seen again(short but assertive answer).
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 cannot beeline straight to D-Block. 096 must hunt the target who has seen his face or a picture of him, until that target(s) is terminated. 096, will and must ignore all other subjects unless they've seen his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When 096 is triggered, he will go into a hunting state, for the person who has viewed him. In order to re-contain him, you must grab something that can scrabble/block his vision, such as, scrabble goggles, a bucket, etc.. Once the bucket/goggles are place on SCP-096's head, you must use a containment beam on him, restrain, and drag him back to his containment cell, this dispose of the picture that was scene, if any, by buring, shredding, dissolving (with acid), etc.. the photo.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @Playboi

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.