For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Zach Kami
Civilian name: Zachary Kami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 21 | Total 140
1729534656060.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A, Combat Medic
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Was auto-blacklisted for forgetting to turn off and connecting with a VPN once, otherwise nothing.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I haven't been warned/kicked or banned in the nearly year I've been playing the server(besides the auto-blacklist). I follow the rules and RP.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Crouch/sit for at least 60 seconds, if not interacted with can start roaming/walking around.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached he should go in the fastest path to whoever has seen his face. He can beeline it to D-block if someone inside has seen his face, but once all his targets are dead he enters a passive state.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Once everyone who has seen his face are dead and he is in a passive/roaming state, someone who is wearing scrambles or anyone if he is already bucketed can beam and cuff him. Then he is brought to his CC like any other cuffed SCP. 096 cant purposly look at people/turn to make them look at his face to kill them. 096 can break the bucket on his head when he is cuffed or passified and kill anyone who becomes a target.