For how long have you played on CN SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: Untied states
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Ghostpower"
Civilian name: "Flash"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1710914875330.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B(Holding), CI-A(Held), MTF- E-11 PVT(Held), MTF E-11 SPC(Holding), DEA Senior agent(Holding), DEA Special agent(Holding), DEA Agency Manager(Held),SCP-096(Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No active warnings or bans.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- To be helpful around the site by offering to help researchers reach a combative area safely, and or by healing any wounded or hurt people that requests help.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers first as they are non combative and have no way to protect them selfs i would fist bring them into the other dimension and bring them to a safe location before taking them out of the dimension, Then i would head back and heal and bleeding or wounded MTF thats still left alive and if requested i would also heal any CI left alive.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldn't repel 076-2 as that would bring attention to the researchers i would instead keep the attention on me so the researcher can get out safely and unharmed
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would heal the D class and then ask the D class if they needed help with anything else just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.