Discord name: notverylucid
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 95 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Lucky Lucid
Civilian name: UnLucky Lucid
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1721928546914.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I might have a warning from when I first joined and killed someone for killing me, but did not know about new life rule or that he had a quest to kill me. However, I follow the rules since.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I am great at making RP and love helping people enjoy the server even more. I believe I would be a good addition and support server growth.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
Hang out around different areas of the foundation and provide assistants to those in need in dire situations with non-combats as priority and then helping combats after all innocent bystanders are out of the area. Does NOT protect D-Class. Strong relationship with those who are morally good.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would assist innocent bystanders that are fleeing before assisting those in the fight.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would more so focus on getting the researcher is in a safe place instead of trying to combat the containment attempts.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

I am here to help the foundation staff which does not include D-class. If one asked for help, I would simply ignore the request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.