Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:787153600
Discord name: Mr. Banks
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 500 Hours 48 Minutes
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marlton Smitherz
Civilian name: Marlton Smitherz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes, and I have access to voice changers that I can edit and change quietly and with my keyboard
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total Level 110, SCP Level 22
-20241022150852_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently hold a whitelisted role for 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning for ERP, this happened on January 16th, 2024. What had happened was that the kitchen located just besides the d-block checkpoint was turned into a club and to my knowledge everybody who was there was warned, from what I had seen while inside of the club located in the kitchen there was nothing extreme, but none of the less it happened a very long time ago as I was also just starting out on this server.
October 19th 2024, RDM warning. I was warned for which I am ashamed of and will never do again as it was a foolish mistake as I didn't see the handcuffs on somebody when they asked for me to kill them
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I feel as I am suitable for 22415 because I am great at roleplays and staying in character for very long periods of time and great at roleplaying as passive characters and SCPs, I also have a lot of experience doing serious roleplays as SCPs.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
the normally observed actions and behaviors of SCP 22415 is similar to 073 and 2295 in some ways, but also differs. 22415 roams the facility freely, looking for and trying to aid anybody who is in need or needs assistance. though, the means of preforming his assistance can range from healing, being helpful, helping people run away from threats, or even transport them to another plane of reality to help them flee from any threats to prevent a loss of life, as that would be a tragedy to loose innocent life.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
During the horrific events that the CI decide to storm and raid the facility building, 22415 is to give aid to the researchers running away as they are innocent and noncombative and would be in need of help to prevent the loss of life and injuries. I would assist these researchers in the best way I am able to as these are innocent people, innocent people who are noncombative and do not deserve to be gunned down in the halls of the facility with blood staining the walls like a horrific scar. These people must be saved and preserved to the best of my ability.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would NOT repeal 076, and here is why. Repealing 076 would cause more harm then hep as I would be directly putting that morally innocent researcher in direct danger of a bodily attack or injury caused by 076. I would only repel 076 away if doing so would NOT put any personnel in the line of danger and nobody in the way of doing so.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would refuse to give any medical attention to the D-Class as they would be morally incorrect. But instead I would report this to the nearest personnel available to report it to. Because these people are criminals and to the degree of criminal being so bad that they are death row their morality is not correct so because of that SCP 22415 would not be morally obligated to help.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.