Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbratis

Aug 2, 2022
Original Steam login name: Dekureisu - Umbra
How many hours of playtime do you have? 10 hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: Est
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kruger/Kruger Von Weiss
Chaos name (include your rank): x
Civilian name: Jim Jameson
Steam ID: Umbratis
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is the first one I have made, just trying to see what will happen as you know server fun and I can tell mods need help with all those nerds running around.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-I received a small warning from Max something, he was an agent. I let a D-class out without thinking because I haven't slept and yeah I said I was sorry for being a dumb ass.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I am a map builder for 40krp and have been working as an admin and sheet approver on different games and discord servers. you know all the boring stuff.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes many, 40k, Halo, DnD, etc you get the point about 10 or so years worth.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- Matters on the day but around from 5 to 10 hours if it's a good day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-To help with the low mod count, to learn new things and just to get to know everything better around the map. I enjoy talking to people on here and it seems being a good person goes a long way on here so why not help the people that are vastly outnumbered?
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Umbratis

Aug 2, 2022
-Support

-Previous Warning
-Short Application
-Disorganized Application
-Minimum time not met
-Missing an answer

I’d heavily recommend playing on the server longer and reapplying. Carefully filling the application out. You could have potential but this doesn’t show it.
I have seen this, after saying up 24 hours and was like let's see what happens, but clearly, there is a lot more going on in the server as it seems that everyone has little clicks in it, just felt like tossing my rock in and see what would be said.

edit, Next time I submit I will have a lot to improve but eh it's life.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Umbratis,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would suggest getting more hours on the server before applying & putting more effort into your application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.