Not open for further replies.

'Talon'

Jun 1, 2022
Name: Sean 'Talon'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177843656

Previous Rank: Game Master

Who demoted you?: Nomad

Date of demotion?: 12/11/2022

What server were you demoted from?: SCP-RP USA.

What is the case against you?: Unauthorized Absence

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No warns, bans or kicks on record.

What is your side of the story?:

The reason for my decline in activity and which ended up leading to an unauthorized absence after some time was due to multiple factors that were all primarily caused by current life issues. My activity started declining around the time when I landed a demanding full-time job only able to be on the server a handful of hours. That at the time was affecting my activity on my E-11 CO job quite a bit and three days before the E-11 command got wiped and I was demoted we got struck with a sudden loss in the family taking a lot of my enjoyment away from many things. During the stressful time, the server slipped my mind and I didn't think about putting a resignation in at the time.

Why should you return / what will you change?:

I did put a lot of love and effort into Game Master and it's what I constantly think about when I'm on the server. My drive for creating enjoyable RP for others and creative writing is my passion and I've got hundreds of new ideas I'd like to display for the entire server to see. I do not see myself going inactive anytime soon and I've definitely learned from the mistakes I've created along the way.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Talon'

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided accept you back into the Game Master team as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact @Issun Kybersis for your re-entry orientation

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.