STEAM_0:0:177843656

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

What server are you applying for?:

SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warns, bans or kicks on record.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I have been a Senior Gamemaster on another server for a year and left before they were going to give me lead.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Ton of experience with creating roleplay. The other server I was creating mass events for 100+ players. On that server I was roleplay lead and would constantly create serious lore RP daily on hours at a time without breaking character. Besides Gmod I've had experience voice acting and sound design (Music and sound effects).

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Normally would get on and play 6 to 8 hour sessions at a time when I join the server.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I'd like to join the Gamemaster team because I enjoy sharing and creating RP with others and to be able to bring a bit of life to the servers. As of right now the US server has a lack of gamemasters and I'd like to try and work with them to revive the team. Not only creating events but assisting other GMs in creating something great for the whole server to enjoy. I also would like to bring branches together with RP event operations (Ex. Nu-7 and E-11)

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
From my year of being a Senior GM on another server I've learned the ins and outs of events. I'm used to creating large scale builds with 500+ props and advanced duplicator. I have experience with passive RP and serious RP and creating large scale events for the entire server along with helping the GM team with any idea they have. In summery I'm an experienced GM looking to improve and create RP for the whole server.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Supply Drop

A weak and fragile voice of an old man could be hear over clearance four communications urgently attempting to get the attention of anyone listening. He claims he's the site director to site-//// and is sending an airdrop to a nearby town filled with amnestics. He would go on to say that his site has exceeded the amount storage they could carry and Site-56 is the closest. The old man apologizes to whom ever may be listening to him ramble and urges them not to let this airdrop get into the wrong hands.

Around ten minute passes and the sounds of jet engines approaches Pinewood and multiple crates would slowly fall from the sky landing in different spots on the surface. (Creating RP with CI and Foundation. Could turn ugly depending on the situation).

SCP-860-2 "Guardian"

Deep within Site-56 are roots growing underneath an old oak door known as SCP-860. Unknowing to foundation. Every so often the ground would shake beneath them. recently its been getting worse making shelves fall over and containment chambers fail. Anyone you'd talk to about the recent earth quakes would brush it off like it was nothing but eventually the roots have began to crack through the floor. In D-Block a grey tree with no leaves would rise up in D-Block and a purple mist would emanate through the floor. D-block would lock down and E-11 would slowly approach this oddity when a giant SCP-860-2 would burrow through the ground and would speak to the foundation in a deep but telligible speech. His voice shakes the ground beneath the task force in front of them saying "I wish you no harm".

"The Sounds Of Hope"

[Event]: A chilly morning in pinewood blanketed by a thick mist that would slowly be coming in. Faint strings of a mandolin could softly be heard anyone in the town. The pinewoods residence would walk outside to hear the sad melody emanating from the mist. A black silhouette of a young girl holding a mandolin could be seen playing the instrument and humming along to the melody at the edge of the thick mist. Residence of pinewood couldn't understand what they were hearing let alone seeing. The sad melody would break the heart of anyone that its ears would touch making them uncontrollably cry.

Below is the lore and story I've created for this event/group

[LORE]: Files Contains the description of what they are group of anomalous agents wielding SCPs that cause destruction and peace where every they walk. the group wants to bring peace to the world through mostly music and anyone that stands in their path would be wiped from existence

Originated from South Korea a small group/band formed out of five people. Quickly shovelings in thousands of dollars growing in popularity brought the attention of foundation personnel and discovered that this group expanded tremendously to the point where they moved their group around the world.

Foundation task force [REDACTED] hunted down the leaders of the group and killed one of the 5 head members and the rest of group either gave up completely in terror or went into hiding. The pursuit of the next 4 members are irrelevant for the time being as we are marking this group as terminated. All anomalous objects are now held in site-////.

[Custom SCP-404-CG "The Lost Child"]
A young Korean girl spotted wearing a black dress standing at 4ft6 wielding a SCP. Her origins are unknown but DNA have tranced her to one of the core members of the terminated anomalous group known as "Sounds Of Hope" musicians who's goal is to bring peace through SCP instruments influencing its listeners in one way or another. The young girl was recently spotted sleeping outside the garage of Site-56 along with 9 other Nu-7 operatives which couldn't remember what had happened.

[SCP-404-1-CG "Pandora"]

A black mandolin with golden strings that has been bound to the soul of SCP-404 known as "The Lost Child". The anomalous properties of the instrument are entirely unknown but a few things are certain. Removing the mandolin from the young girl will cause the person holding the instrument to feel a overwhelming sense of anxiety and depression until the holder returns the mandolin. When anyone attempts to harm the girl the attacker would endure a severe panic attack. When SCP-404-1 were to be damaged or destroyed the instrument would slowly reform itself in perfect condition. Depending on what song the young girl plays (Sad, Joyful, etc) the music would inflict anyone in earshot of it with the mood of the song.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP-860-A

A Senior researcher doing a normal test involving a D-Class exploring SCP-860s realm when they are scared frozen as a man approaches the D-Class with desperation and slowly they make their way to the exit door. The man in SCP-860 is interrogated by [REDACTED] and demands him to show his ID which he refuses and argues with them that they are making a huge mistake. [REDACTED] rips the keycard off of him which reads "Axel ████ " the [REDACTED] reading is confused when he sees the text "Site-91 Administrator". They ask him about it and says that he's been working there for years and almost all the other sites on earth have been destroyed demanding for site-91 to be put on lockdown. The man gets cut off my and says "Sir. There is no such thing as site-91..."

A day has passed and more people are exiting the realm of SCP-860 and random objects are appearing within the realm. One such object found in the middle of the realm is a radio. The radio repeats bizarre ads, Numbers, Foundation Members and even the news of the universe where all these people and objects are coming from and its about to get a whole lot worse.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A high ranking ethics member giving punishments to everyone around them. And doing shady things Its up to O-1 to find out what has gotten into the head of this foundation personnel. They sit him down and interrogate him to everything come up clean oddly. A few hours later a Senior researcher would be doing a test sending a D-Class to SCP-860 radio when he sees the Ethics member kneeling in front of it...

Mission: Discover the secrets of the unknown ethics member and make him "snap out of it" and stop the cult he is trying to form around it

A-1: Site Administrator Axel is terrified of SCP-860 and has ideas to put a stop to this anomalous activity and thinks its a bridge between his universe and Site-56's. Axel is currently hiding in a classified location for the time being and will be giving odd orders to A-1 to help him in his progress to fight 860

Mission: Assist Site Administrator Axel in taking his quests to further our understanding of SCP-860 and its realm in order to put a end to this madness.

Nu-7: When residents in pinewood report of a radio turning civilians into mindless zombies Nu-7 is the first ones to respond. When Nu-7 start approaching pinewood all of the residence are repeating numbers coming from the radio attempting to hold down another resident to become a mindless zombie like them...

Mission: Find the hidden radio on one of the residence or terminate the zombie like civilians

E-11: Site Administrator Axel is terrified of what is to come from SCP-860 next so he tasks E-11 to move the radio into temporary containment but the radio doesn't like this at all and calls into the void of 860's realm to draw out creatures to take the radio away.

Mission: Defend the onslaught of creatures and defend the radio for the time being.

CI: A CI squad has came out of SCP-860 and has made its way out of the foundation carrying a radio with them. A soft spoken man is heard on the other end of the radio claiming to be a Commander still strapped within SCP-860. He doesn't care to take part in their CI but he does have intel on the foundation that would prove useful to them...

Mission: Rescue whatever is on the other end of the radio...

Foundation Staff: Site Administrator Axel will be going around the site making sure everything is in order and will be helping the research team get to the bottom of this. Lending a hand to anyone who is in need.

Mission: Axel will be assisting anyone in the investigation of 860 and improvement of the site as a whole.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @'Talon' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on teamspeak or an event team supervisor whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Team Lead Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.