[US] "Second" / "Trickster"s Gensec Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85768677
Discord name: Pretty Little Psycho#9866
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 251.5 hrs
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Second" (Omega-1) | "Trickster" [AXO] (GENSEC)
Civilian name: [GT] "Roofus"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CPL (former)
- MTF Omega-1 LCPL (Current)
- SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None that I am aware of
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I want to make GENSEC a higher quality division of the Foundation, and properly train members so that GENSEC gets the respect it deserves. GENSEC as it stands has a lot of potential, but due to some variables falls behind. I wish to unlock that potential and make GENSEC a more suitable division.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- As a member of Omega-1, I am very well-versed in both the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics. I am also very well versed in GENSEC protocols due to my experience as playing GENSEC as well as working with GENSEC on multiple occasions. I am a naturally good speaker and talented at writing documents, so I could write new training documents or host lectures to ensure top quality GENSEC at any given time.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Holding tryouts for both RRT and HWL
- Ensuring D-Block is in order
- Performing Sweeps when needed
- Dealing with insubordinate GENSEC units
- Holding lectures and training for GENSEC units
- Keeping peace in D-block, both for Class-D Personnel and GENSEC units.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
█████ "Trickster" █████████ was born to a single mother in █████, ██. Throughout childhood, he never had a father around, and would often visit a friends house to keep himself busy outside of school. His friends father, who acted as his own, was a police officer. █████ looked up to him so much that as he got older, all he could think about is following in those same footsteps. █████ joined the Police academy, and got accepted into the police force. After years of work, he made his way up to Chief, where a mysterious organization calling themselves "The Foundation" approached him. They offered him a job as a "prison guard" of sorts at one of their bases located in Canada. It was here that he joined the General Security Division of the Foundation. He was respected by GENSEC, Researchers, even most D-Class. He treated everyone with the respect he felt they deserved, no exceptions. He worked his way up to a Sergeant in the Riot Response Team, until one day when he got a letter delivered to the bunks for him from the Dpt. Chief. He had been promoted to Captain.

Reactions: Moxxie

TheWeirdCore

May 22, 2022
+ Support

+ Knows the CoC and CoE with his heart
+ Leader and officer material
+ Knows how to rp situations out

Signed by,
Mr. "Fox"
Ethology.png

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.