sidewinderr

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only a warning for FearRP on March 8th. I was being chased by an MTF and I thought that I would just be shot for running, I wasn't aware of the FearRP rule at the time and I've obeyed it since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, I hope to gain some experience with this role.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have 300hrs on DarkRP, but this is the first time that I've had to stick to strict rules and seriously roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-6 most weekdays except Thursdays and Fridays. 6+ on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
It would be really awesome to be more involved in a server that I've been playing for the last month. It's been really enjoyable and I've had good experiences with staff. The people in general are really great and I enjoy how everyone seems to enjoy their roles. Playing the game and exploring the map is still awesome, especially as I get higher in clearance level, allowing me to see areas that are new to me. Overall the community and server seem great, and it would be nice to have a role into something that I have become obsessed with in the last month.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have not had much experience with SCP related things before this server, but after playing I've been consumed by all the lore. I am always interested to learn about new SPCS. I've been really active since I've joined. I am a quick learner and I would be helping out as soon as I'm trained. I want to reach the highest rank possible in this server and I've been getting all my licenses and doing as many tryouts as I can with the levels I have, so I'm actively learning the rules of specific roles and overall how roleplay situations should be treated. I have very fair judgment and would be a great judge in situations where 2 players have an issue with each other.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @sidewinderr

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

We have received a report that you have broken the terms of application, advertising your post to members in the community. This is not permitted.

Please ensure you read the FAQ before applying for server positions.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.