+ Previous
- Internal Affairs Director
- Nu-7 SPC
- O-1 CPL
- Ethics Committee Assistant
- Ethics Committee Member (x2)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying for director solely due to my love of the job. Ever since I started, I fell in love with the duties and responsibilities of Internal Affairs. I wish I had stayed as Director longer, because that is where I had the most fun. I will not seek anything higher than this position anytime soon, because of my real life responsibilities.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I have hours and hours of experience serving, observing, and leading this department, and it would be great to finally return to my roots. It would be nice to continue the great work of my predecessors, as well as have a more involved position within the foundation.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The Director of Internal Affairs handles the logistics of their department, as well as provide leadership to their Agents and Ambassadors. Directors delegate their work through Ambassadors, and work closely with their Ethics Committee Member and their ██ ██████ Liaison to ensure the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct are enforced efficiently throughout the foundation.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Origins:
Barry O'Cociner was born in Ireland on January 10th, ████ , and migrated to the United States early in his life. From a young age, Barry had been interested in investigations, idolizing people like Sherlock Holmes, and Fred from Scooby-Doo. After High school, Barry attended Ohio State University, and majored in Criminal Investigation, as well as Jazz Performance. Shortly after receiving his Major, he found a position in Local Law Enforcement, then not long after, was offered a job in the CIA. Barry participated in the Abu Omar case in 2003, which brought him to him to Egypt. After the abduction of the Cleric, the other members of the CIA tortured Abu for information, which shocked Barry into a sense of loss. Believing that what was done by his superiors was wrong, Barry dismissed himself and wandered the streets of Egypt. There, Barry was faced with SCP-1644, an anomalous obelisk that prevented humans from entering a radius of 47.16 meters from the center. Barry walked closely past it, then took a second to inspect the obelisk, before tying his shoe. He had thought nothing of it. As he walked away from the Obelisk, men in suits quickly appeared and surrounded him after he exited the radius. Barry couldn't remember anything after that point.

Internal Affairs:
Barry was recruited as a General Security Cadet, and was closely watched, as he has been shown to be immune to phycological anomalies.
Barry followed instructions and was soon qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Agent. When Barry had gotten to his new position, the department was quiet and lonesome. Director Layne "Sleepy" Grieves was in charge of the department, and shortly after Barry was promoted to Ambassador, Layne was soon promoted to Site Advisor, leaving Internal Affairs all alone. Barry met one of his best friends that day; Mr. Dalton. Dalton and his colleagues entrusted Barry with the fate of Internal Affairs, and he was promoted to Director after only 4 days. Barry held the position of Director for a month and a half. After building a whole new department, full of Agents, Ambassadors, and A Deputy Director, he was called by higher power to fill the role that was needed of him. When Barry left Internal Affairs, he left it to his most trusted coworkers: Mark Nagoa, Mr. Philly, "Liberator", Archie Bambozzini, Cheese Cooper, and Mickle. His expectations where met every time. There wasn't a better group of individuals to run a department.

The Ethics Committee
Barry was voted into the Ethics Committee, under the leadership of his friend, Mr. Dalton. Barry was assigned Internal Affairs and Medicine, and worked hard to maintain their clean and strong state. When the job finally was finally comfortable, Mr. Dalton was █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ERROR: TEXT REDACTED] █████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MTF Experience
After serving as ██-█ ███ at Site-██ under a new name, "Caesar", Barry was recalled to Site-56 after the fallout had settled. Now having an interest in combat, Barry was recruited by MTF Nu-7, and served diligently until being ███████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Barry was once again working with his friends in the Committee, serving as Law Enforcement, just as he had at the beginning of his travels years prior.

Retirement
After Barry's second term in the Ethics Committee didn't work out as he had planned, he decided to retire. Much to his disbelief, he was allowed to leave the bunker he had become so accustomed to living in to travel the world. ███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ After a long time away, Barry decided that he's at his best when he's working with Internal Affairs. Barry can take it easy and do the job he enjoys, while sitting contently and watching the Foundation change and grow, while offering his countless hours of experience and expertise to his people: new, and old.

Deepest Regards,
1673923221635.png

Last edited:

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
+Support
-prior experience
-incredibly professional
-well written application
-active on site

Reactions: Sir Barry

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Major amount of experience due to being former IA Director
+CL5 Experience
+Professional and dedicated to IA
+Great to get along with
-Only recently just got active again

Reactions: Sir Barry

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application for Internal Affairs Deputy Director, I am here to inform you that the voting has been finalized and the majority vote falls in the Nay section. If you so desire, you may re-apply for this position in roughly 2 weeks or later when a vacancy opens up again. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and I can get back to you as soon as I can.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.