Jan 27, 2024
Mars Soul {FL} THE SCP RP US
THE STAFF: Artemis(STEAM_0:0:151272776)
STEAM_0:0:196849043
THE MASS RDM STACKED WARNS
3 WEEKS LONG
SATURDAY FEB 3 2024
that the mass rdm ban is it justified as self defense
I dispute my ban for mass Rdm. The Techies did most of the killing not me I'm going say how this happened; a techie killed one of our chefs then someone called on comms that there is a war with chefs and Techies then i was walking around with Zach we got attacked by techies and then we went to the checkpoint by D block and techies started attacking us again and again. I have some clips from Zachs perspective.

first clip
-In this clip one of the Techies attacked one of us so we defended
2 clip
-In this clip techies are yelling at us and threatening us
three clip
-In this clip the techies started threatening us and then shot one of us
four clip
-In this clip me and my chefs friends were just walking out of the Medbay and a Techie attacked us
5 clip
-In this clip i was knocked down on the floor and then a 0-1 shot me and a Techie stabbed me
https://youtu.be/5qR-EVnvPro 7 clip
-In this clip the Techies and the leader of the chefs aka: me and Techie leader declared war on Gensec but after the fact I knew I was wrong an I said to stop killing Gensec to all chefs then I got teleported and got banned for 3 weeks but I did everything under self defense
https://youtu.be/kanMX2TP0DQ 8 clip
-In this clip gensec started killing all of the techies

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Please use the format found Here, You will have 24 hours to amend your appeal or it will be denied.

Thanks,
Starling

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Mars,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Please make another ban appeal that follows the format pinned at the top of this section of the forums.​

Status
Not open for further replies.