Character name(s):

"Stabby"

Civilian name:

"Harold Harbort"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

US

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1678083649784.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

UNGOC SPC [Holding]
MTF E-11 Lieutenant Commander [Holding]
IA/Intel Agent [Holding]
MTF E-11 Commander [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, although I have no active warnings, my latest being a FailRP warning on Christmas, I forgot the exact circumstances, but I believe I was a Gensec RRT Officer, and I was blocking airlock, switched to my keycard, and because I wasn't armed, shouldn't have been blocking the door, which was on me, I have learned since then.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I play a lot of SCP roles, and I am very well-versed in SCP-096's lore. I know almost everything there is to know about shy guy. Since I know his lore, and how he behaves, I can RP as him perfectly. I also read the rules surrounding SCP-096, so I know what I can and can't do. Being in E-11 has given me a variety of RP experiences with virtually all SCP's.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

SCP-096 will huddle himself in a corner covering his face crying because 096 is to shy to show everyone his face, and its like he wants to be merciful to the people who doesn't want to look at his face but if his face is seen you will be killed.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

No SCP-096 cannot go to D-Block. When SCP-096 is breached and if some personnel sees its face he will mainly go after the people who has seen his face and will only go after to his victims who has seen his face so in that case no he cannot go to D-Block right away

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  1. The people helping in the containment process should be wearing a Scramble headset so they all don't see 096's face​
  2. After that the containment team should put a bucket over 096's head when he is pacified and calmed down​
  3. After putting the bucket on his head the containment team should use a SCP containment beam​
  4. Once SCP-096 is beamed then the containment team can cuff 096 and take him back to his containment chamber​

Status
Not open for further replies.