(US) staff applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Zervos

Nov 17, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): yanni1234567892
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): this month 12 hours only but i used to be on halloween i got the knifes to prove it i stopped a bit cause of school
In what country are you located?: Greece
Time zone:EU
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Officer John Zervos (camera man)
Chaos name (include your rank): John Sable Recruit
Civilian name: John Moshonas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:224162674
Discord ID (name#0000): pilotwindow2158
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this the first time ive been intereset in becoming a gmod admin
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No clean i follow the rules at all times
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: i have not but everyone has to start somewhere
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been playing gmod for almost a year now i started playing dark RP in one of your servers but moved to SCP RP for about 3 months now
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 hours a day however it can be more or less depending on if im working or studying bu i will always try to be on for atleast an hour a day if more
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: when im on there are rarely any staff online so its just chaos and for the 2 staff on for a 60-90 people server reports get piled up a lot
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i wouldnt say im special however anyone can appreiciate a good admin who takes his job seriously and doesnt abuse his powers.Plus its my first time and you guys can mold me however you like.Im quick you only got to tell me stuff once and i dont slack around.
thank you for listening

Apr 11, 2024
Please upload a screenshot of your playtime if possible, it should be possible to see your previous playtime in the One Month achievement progress. Try to add onto the last two answers as well because the current answers don't show how you'd be a good fit for the staff team.
Neutral for the time being

Last edited:

John Zervos

Nov 17, 2023
Please upload a screenshot of your playtime if possible, it should be possible to see your previous playtime in the One Year achievement progress. Try to add onto the last two answers as well because the current answers don't show how you'd be a good fit for the staff team.
Neutral for the time being

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-08 173506.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-08 173506.png
    163 KB · Views: 7

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @John Zervos ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

At this time we will not accept you into to the staff team for low vtime, we do want our applications to have at least 50 hours of playtime to ensure they know how our sever works. For next application can you try to add in some more reason on why you want to be staff so it looks more professional.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.