Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57604163

Discord name:#Starling The Enscribed Doge#1859

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Years

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Michael “Immortal” Long, John “Immortal” Doe , “Transient” (Foundation), “Finder”(GOC), “Stalingrad” (CI)

Civilian name: The Traveler

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E-11 CO (5x)
  • MTF E-11 JNCO (2x)
  • MTF E-11 Enlisted (2x)
  • MTF Nu-7 NCO (1x)
  • MTF Beta-1 Enlisted.
-
  • CI MCom
  • CI DelCom (2x)
  • CI Delta
-
  • GOC NCO (Given a second chance due to having to leave for personal reasons prior)
-
  • Executive Researcher (No longer on Forums)
-
  • Medical Consultant (No longer on Forums)
-
  • Site Advisor
  • Site Director (Promoted from Site Co-Director to Site-Director)
-
-
Have you received any kicks/bans or warnings? and why?:
Why are you applying for Site advisor?
  • Since resigning from O5, I have realized that I too quickly raised the ranks, and wish to retry from the beginning and actually create a difference throughout the Site and assist my fellow Site-Admin. I also wish to be able to participate in breaking up of complex situations that Site-Admin typically deal with as this was something I was extremely familiar with as a prior O5

• Alongside I wish to be able to teach new players on how to properly interact with the site. Since Rejoining and becoming active a month ago give or take; I have found that a lot of Newer players don’t know how to act, Or even what they can and can’t do. And get punished for this. During my Tenure as O5, I looked back on my Site-Director or Site-Advisor days, and relished in them. And wished to go back to it as it was a lot less headache and trouble in the lesser SCL4 Role rather then a CL5.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • I have immense experience within the Site and Server as a whole during my tenure as all Site Admin, O5, etc. I have learned how to treat others and help others learn to be able to absorb and grow in a RP space throughout their day-to-day time on the server. On a near constant basis I have had to do teachable moments even as a Private in E-11 with other E-11 or those around me to ensure they weren’t causing themselves or others problems.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Site Advisors in RP control an entire site rather than a specific department or aspect of said site, and oversee all activities inside a facility.
  • Being a place that other players can come to when they need to solve a problem or have questions about how things operate which give them another aspect they can work on.
  • Assisting the O5 and Ethics Committee by delegating specific tasks in-site to their own members.
  • Taking a active role within the facility to assist others with their Roleplay and facilitating more Roleplay in response.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Opening File . . .

Document Restricted . . .

CL5 Permissons Required. . .

Input Clearance Tag Here. . .

[ ****-***_13.]

Welcome Thirteen.

Reactions: Scopes

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Starling has a lot of experience with Site Administration & Site Command overall. I believe that he is well qualified for this job due to experience and his activity within the foundation. I hope that you really do get this position as it is very well worth it for him.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
I am not saying this from a site command perspective but as a regular player

+ Support

I have worked with with him since I was in E-11 all the way up until he left O5 and I believe he would be well suited for the position due to his obvious prior experience as well as the many situations and problems I have seen him perfectly navigate. His activity can be lacking at times but I believe this hasn't been a problem as of recent.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
-Has previous experiance
-Great guy
-active
-does good in E-11 (Obviously)

-Great fit for the position

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
-Support
-Bad attitude
-Disrespectful
-Ego after getting high positions was fine when he wasn't

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Starling6 . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be put on hold for one week. There are currently no available positions for the role in which you applied for. If a position opens within the week, your application will be taken off hold, if not, your application will be denied.[/
FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.