Denied [US] Start training for Officer+ in GenSec

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would add a whitelisting training filter program for incoming officers and sergeants to GenSec. Cadets are exempt.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It would help recognize folks who have personality conflicts with the way GenSec is ran along with recognize how they themselves act before being put into a position of authority, no matter how small in the grand scheme.
Would also promote higher quality officers+ through testing which creates a need to obtain more knowledge of the legal codex, more of an expectation to be professional and respectful if you want to pass training along with combat experience just as a plus.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Would increase a training load on Captains, would be a muddy situation considering we already have many officers and sergeants that haven’t gone through this theoretical program, higher restrictions could shy people away from joining GenSec altogether.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It’s a necessary step in my book. GenSec has lately been having small issues with professionalism and respect which is intolerable and we can only expect more of the same if we don’t care to start enforcing better standards for our lads.

What this comes down to is: Do you want higher quality or higher quantity?

Side note: RRT training is good but I still believe this much more has to be done. If this passes I’d be glad to participate in this new training.

-Harold Hawks, RRT Officer.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

Its suppose to be a no training job. U do the same things as a cadet but with a cl2.

This massively increases work load on captains.

So they gotta do.

RRT
HWL
trainings.

Securing d block

Sweeps

With this training ALL officers

Yea no.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
It would appear my suggestion was very poor, feeling very self conscious, would someone be kind enough to deny this quickly?

Attachments

• 38B9ABBE-21A7-4B75-AACA-21CF52819C1B.png
    38B9ABBE-21A7-4B75-AACA-21CF52819C1B.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 3

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Harold Hawks,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. At present a whitelisting system is not the intended direction for GenSec.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.