[US] "Stonewall" SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valk

Jun 19, 2022
Original Steam login name : epicgamerz5
How many hours of playtime do you have? Vtime says i have 4 days, But My one month achievement is 99% complete
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): B1 CPL "Stonewall"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G "evil valk"
Civilian name: The inspector
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79370517
Discord ID : Pinhead#6600
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? : SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for FailRP/RDM on May 22, 2022 ( I could not remember the exact reason why I got the warn and to be completely honest I cant remember for the life of me)

-One warn for FailRP on June 2, 2022 (I received this warn for running into D-block as a surface medic and selling guns, I know its pretty dumb and I should not have done it, but these are the only two warns I have received while playing on this server)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do not at all. Not in this community or any others.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is the first server where I actually got to experience serious roleplay. I have not really had any other experience other than that. I will say I've been on this server for quite a while.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for an hour or two every day. Unless I have a heavy work week where I will not be on.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have seen many people I know and play with on this server become staff and enjoy the experience. I have always thought about applying for staff but I have been on the fence about it. I thought I would take the initiative and help the server I have very much enjoyed playing for. And on top of that I have never been a staff member on any server before, so I thought to myself why not make this server the first one.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I feel like I would help the influx of new people coming into the server everyday and mainly taking sits. Being able to take some of the pressure off the staff team would be a great start. What separates me from the other apps is the amount of time I have spent on the server itself.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions

-Low Warns
-No Staff Experience

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Mature
- Active

Valk would be a great addition for the staff team.

Application Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.