[US] Sylveon's Gamemaster Application

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sylveon
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Roughly 2-3 Months now.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Vaporon Vastila - MTF NU-7 - CSG
Chaos name (include your rank): Major Commander "Javelin"
Civilian name: Saltia "Lord Priest" Blackbear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: [US - SCP - RP]
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Captain Application
SCP-096 Application
Ethic's Assistant Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received two Warnings during my time on the server.
Both are FearRP related.
First Fear RP warning was ages ago, when I was still learning the ropes of the server, and I, being the idiot I was, disregard the roughly four guns pointed on me.
Second Fear RP warning was a one on one confrontation, in which I didn't really notice that I was being FearRP'd as the person didn't really state his intentions.
I have regardless learned from both warns and do not intend to receive any more.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I do, I have served within two communities as a Gamemaster, one of them being a reasonably professional setting with reasonably high standards and tools. The Latter I served with for roughly 4 years before I decided to move apart from the server which has now landed me here. Outside of Game master experience, I also served as a Dungeon Master for a few of my groups games.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Although I haven't myself directly played a "Serious" roleplay server, I myself have a high capacity to respect roleplay and work with it. I am a big roleplayer when it comes down to it. I would like to show this by helping provide more roleplay potentials on the server through the rank of Game Master.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
My Playtime is erratic, so I can't just say one certain time, but it can vary from 7-9 hours of a day, to like 2 hours of a day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
One of the primary reasons behind it is the capabilities that game masters have. I wish to have the tools appropriate to help drive more downtime roleplay on the server and even bring specialized content in the form of larger scale events and campaigns.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a solid grasp of experience when it comes to not only SCP related lore, but also experience managing events from previous positions. With this knowledge I believe I could provide a fun authentic roleplay experience with events I would run, which would help player engagement.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  1. "Children of the Flame" - A New religious order has been founded within this region of Canada. This organization is spearheaded by a single individual calling himself the "Lord Priest." This Religious order appears to seek baptism through flames of an anomaly we keep on site. This Organization recently caused a mess near pine wood, infiltrating the CI Stronghold, GOC Frontier, and even an attack on the Foundation itself. Their goals are to free SCP-457, and further investigating behind the churches standing is needed.
  2. "See no Evil" - Due to scattered reports on the surface, something has troubled the foundation. A new anomaly has surfaced and currently maintains a passive roaming. It is an entity made up of roughly 231 eyes all around its body and adapts from a humanoid form. Despite having no mouth it continues to whisper the saying "Close thy eyes, see no evil" while it roams around. Further study required and the entity has so far been designated Euclid classification.
  3. ""Fernand" the Cannibal" - This entity is a large entity similar to that of a silverback gorilla. He is highly hostile and enjoys to consume human flesh. This event will entail his transferring to the Site for a short time until his standard site is repaired from a large scale breach.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
The event I would utilize would be an event set up after a large scale breach in which SCP-106 has caused havoc within a site. In Lieu of this breach, the foundation would be split within his pocket dimension and would have to escape. Some would be inside the dimension, while others would be outside of it trying to help the members trapped out.

A-1/0-1: Both Specialized MTF's would be tasked with helping their VIP's out of the pocket dimension, as some would be in it, and others would not, it would allow a interesting dynamic.

NU-7: Like everyone else, would be split. However a challenge would provide itself, as the foundation would have a skeleton crew manning the foundation as they scramble to help the trapped staff. They would need to ensure the foundation stays secure on the surface level.

B-1: Same as NU-7, would work closely with them.

E-11: Maintain stability in the foundation while half of them are in the pocket dimension.

Foundation Staff: Maintain their usual jobs while some of them are in the pocket dimension.

CI: Biggest opportunity, they would have the chance to raid the foundation with a skeleton crew in place. The Idea would be to focus on one target and one target only, information on 106.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

Sylveon knows his stuff, right man for the job.

Deleted member 1285

This application lacks a lot of detail, I'm surprised you didnt reconsider any of these when answering them - little to no effort at all and to be frank the only good part of the actual application itself must be the 3 small event ideas.

Good luck.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
+ Great interactions
+ Very creative and excellent RP
+ Mature
+ Active
+ Time

Sylveon would be a perfect addition to the GM team as a level-headed and creative thinker

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
+Support
-Good
Interactions
-Mature
-Active
-Time

Seems excited for the opportunity to join the team and has decent ideas, However i feel the major event idea is quite lacking.

5646EBF1-387F-45BF-A887-871BC5597EA5 (1).png

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Neutral leaning to +Support
+Detail is great in most of the application itself

This application lacks a LOT. You didn't even bother much with the small missions. You basically just said what they do but in other words. I would recommend you applying for Staff rather than Gamemaster.

Good Luck,
-Xeno Nefeli

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Accepted

Hi @Sylveon !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been accepted for an interview for Trail Gamemaster.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jules or @Gregory for your next steps.

Kind Regard,
Jules