[US] Terry Davis SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Davis

Jul 11, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:63452302
Discord name:notnilst
For how long have you played on CN SCP: On and off for a few years, started playing in 2022
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Terry Davis [TF], Terry David
Civilian name:Davis Terry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes and I use it often.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):https://steamcommunity.com/id/notNILST/screenshot/2470863972652019275/
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I was in Nu-7 and made it to CPL, and I was also in E-11.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I don't believe I have received any.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:I enjoy helping in all the chaos that goes on 24/7, and I have lots of knowledge on the server and the playerbase.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: Roaming around, helping when they can, (morally) and staying behind in combat or breaches unless somebody needs help.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers because, morally, they are the highest priority.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would beam 076 because there are no combatives in the area, and the researcher is safe because he hasn't been noticed.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-
SCP-22415 cannot assist D-Class so I would advise him to get back in the medical line.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to <Got one or more question incorrect>
You wouldn't beam 076 when nobody is around.

You may reapply in 3 days time

Kind Regards,
<Boris>​

Status
Not open for further replies.