shrekk
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
Since August 2022
In what country are you located?:
America
Time zone:
Eastern Standard

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
"The Ogre" Currently no regiment (ex IA. Ambassador)

Chaos name (include your rank):
"Thee Ogre" CI-B
Civilian name:
"Thy Ogre"
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:658674956

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, only (I think) one active currently it was a stupid CI warn I got when I was first in CI and did not understand I needed permission to raid and it was a honest mistake and it's very minor.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I have worked as a Event Manager in other games although just never in gmod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4+

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to be a gamemaster starting off as I currently am not tied up with any MTF's or Departments and I feel I can bring many great ideas to the table of the GameMaster Team. I am a respectful and mature member of the community who wants to make great events for everyone to enjoy and hope to share my numerous ideas with you guys!

I also hope to become a game master after some of the events I have participated in recently and realizing not how enjoyable it is to participate to how enjoyable it must be to create it! Lots of these events have been very fun recently and I would love to contribute my ideas too because it would be more enjoyable to watch others have fun then just me!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't perceive myself as special over every applicant as I am sure they all bring their own special character traits to the table, but I perceive and hope that other people too see me as a leader that is inspiring, creative, thoughtful, a team player, not judgmental, a fast learner, a complex thinker, and much more!

I think I can help shape the gamemaster team because I am a hard worker and serious, but I understand how much it matters to also have fun in what you do or there is no point in putting the work in. I want to make it enjoyable with my ideas and I also want to listen to what others have to say and even take inspiration to some of their ideas they may ask for!

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. A very soapy man (scp 1908) appears at the foundation gate trying to sell soap from dr wondertainment where he will then be pulled into the foundation causing a ton of problems because of his slippery soap and bubble trail. It is a effortless event that can be expanded in so many way with rp and can be set up within 10 minutes and it could be actually quite enjoyable because of the comedic concept.

2. Twitter reports from a CGITV start coming in it is SCP 1000 (AKA BIGFOOT) a team of zeta 1000 have tracked him into pinewood as he lurks around the woods for his next hide out spot can the civilians stay out of the way of this furred beast? This would take almost no time to set up and you would not need many people either as you would just need a bigfoot and some people to play as zeta 1000 (or maybe not and you can have foundation capture him??)

3. A strange man appears at the foundation gates most call him mr lie (scp 2284) he can not make a true statement, but can somewhat effectively rely on rhetorical questions. this can be a fun event that twists the brains of people and makes them think outside the box to speak to him this would not take long to setup and would only need one person.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
an 18 wheeler trucks appear out of no where one sitting outside of pinewood both locked from what it seems and both identical to each other and have a note on each that say "To open me you must find the key" in which they would noises can be heard coming from both boxes what could it be it doesnt matter to either teams as their goal is to find the key before the others do and open the box for the team? This would make CI, Foundation, Civis, and GOC all apart of this as they are trying to all find the key to the box.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1 / A-1:

*The Lights Shut off* nothing you know not out of the blue after 10 seconds the lights turn on, but suddenly all the 05 and ethics being watched disappear how could this happen? A voice then comes over the intercoms saying on how they will only be obtained back by finding the secret room in the facility where they are kept. Secret room they wonder they have been everywhere or at least close to they thought.. well this is going to take a long time, but it must be found so they can save the vips.​

Nu-7:
A report of 3 intruders with a tattoo of a snake on their hand have entered the facility they plan to steal classified info and leak it to the public can they be stopped in time or will they succeed in their plan and will the serpents hand succeed in leaking the devastating and horrible things that go on down in the foundation between human testing and many more crimes.

E-11:
A message comes through comms about an alert of a "Unknown Anomaly" spotted in hcz on the cameras. Every 10 minutes it is letting out a scp one by one what will happen if they can not stop it? They must maintain order in the facility by stopping this anomaly and figuring out what it really is and how to contain it without destroying the facility.​

CI:
A strange knocking is heard at the ci base door when they open is nothing is there. but as the door closes they hear knocking again.. in once they investigate they find a strange man sitting on top of the hill? Once getting there they are acquainted by a cloaked man who offers them some of the most outrageous and classifed weapons that some could not imagine. He is auctioning off samples of 008, cl5 documents, cl5 keycard, and much more!

*Note this could be adapted into more of a surface event with a auction..*​

Foundation Staff:
*Ring Ring Ring* It seems almost every phone in all of the foundation start ringing people pick up the phone and nothing is there but silence for 20 seconds until a mysterious voice goes over the line and says "I am coming for all of you" suddenly the power goes out and loud noises start being heard all around the facility a message comes over comms about intruders, but not any intruders its parawatch members from a town over looking to expose the secrets hidden in the foundation will it work?​

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Mr.Leviathan

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that I believe your event idea is quite simplistic and could have receive more thought and effort into it and also your current reputation with the community is not what of our standard for the position of Trial Game Master

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.