Discord ID (name#0000):
OddThomas

Do you have a mic?:
I have a working mic.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This will be my 3rd time posting a application
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-thomas-edwards-staff-application.22433/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Non of the sorts. i'm a clean player.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have previous staff experience from a wide selections of online games/community's. The most recent one being a few years back for a server which is no longer around.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have tons of experience with serious roleplay. Its something i enjoy to get away from real life world. My first ever time doing RP was back in the day from IMVU. which lead me to get into a lot more live action roleplaying games. I Also have experience from Hogwarts RP when it was a thing back then. As well as a year of FiveM from starting out as a loner fisherman who then later became a EMT then later on died from a perma death event ingame.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Weekdays i can promise about 4-5 hours a day.
Weekends i can do a solid 12 hours if need be.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
After playing nearly 3 years on the server i find myself truly hooked. I feel with all the experience i have from playing id be able to help out with the community on a higher level then just as player. This is pretty much the only thing I play when I'm on my Pc, and the whole roleplaying truly has me engaged, I wanna be able to help others out as i was back then and contribute my free time by becoming part of the Civil networks staff team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm truly a dedicated person when it comes to my time and work. I've staffed for server in the past as well as other games in my lifetime to know how things work and how its not just about a status but to also represent the server as a whole. I'm very relaxed and know how to be patient with time/others. I find i can truly be open with others about criticism and not take it to heart. Id be more then happy to showcase my ability's as a staff member if you'd have me.

Thanks for taking the time if you ended up reading my application.

-Thomas Edwards

Mp-

Mar 1, 2024
+support
- very active
- has a lot of past experience
- very good application

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @XThomas, thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at /WG/LexDash#9191.​

Status
Not open for further replies.