[US] Thordan's 096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:608777015
Discord name: stillthordan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: It has been about 5 months. About 449.3 hours 1698780613711.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Thordan
Civilian name: Not Thordan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1698780340468.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-[CI-a] [Captain]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have experience dealing with 096 and the RP that 096 generates. I have also helped assist the bucketing and dragging back to his containment cell multiple times. I also have no warns for frp and I always am doing my best to follow the rules.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-The usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified is crying in the corner and looking at a wall. He may walking around when left alone for 60 seconds.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When SCP-096 breaches, it must head to the target that has seen its face by the fastes way. It can't simply run into a populated area to increase its kill count, unless its face has been seen there and the person is still present. SCP-096 cant force people to look at his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the In order for SCP-096 to be recontained,
Try to bucket him as fast as possible with scrambles when when hes done killing his targets have someone next to you with a bucket ready to put it on him if he breaks it then put him back in his cc with a c3 person to let you out after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.