[US] Thordan's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Thordan
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 day 40 minutes.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Captain Thordan [A-6 LTCOM]
Chaos name (include your rank): Makoto "Azure"
Civilian name: Not Thordan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184427763
Discord ID (name#0000): stillthordan
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is the first application I made for staff but I have made a captain app and 096.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, I unfortunately don't have any previous experience with being a staff member in a community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-No, I unfortunately don't have any previous experience outside of Civil Networks.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-at the very least 3 hours and at most 6-8. On the weekends I have a lot of free time and I spend most of it on the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have a genuine passion for the server and its community. I am familiar with the server's rules, I aim to contribute to the community and enhance the quality of roleplay. As well as ensure that there is a sufficient staff presence. I always do my best to keep my cool and I am able to deal with stressful situations. I also play early in the morning or late at night when there are only a few staff members on and often times tickets will take a long time to be answered. If I became staff I would make it my priority to deal with these in a reasonable amount time.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I will be able to help the server out by bringing a high level of professionalism and maturity to the team that other applicants can not. I have an approachable demeanor and I show care towards individuals. I am confident that I would be a valuable addition to this community. I am well-versed in the rules and I am a fast learner. I have a plethora of experience dealing with troublesome players from my experience as a captain. Additionally, my activity level on the server is very high. I am always available to assist where ever I am needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven [A-6 Commander}

Sep 12, 2023
+ Support
Very active
Communicates well
Very approachable and friendly
Does not succumb under heavy pressure easily
Is very willing to learn
Hard working and dedicated
Actually knows the server rules
Has good relations with probably 90% of the server
Is not a minge
Knows when the joke has ended and is time to be serious
Good personality
Overall, would make great staff

Steven [A-6 Commander}

Sep 12, 2023
+ Support
Very active
Communicates well
Very approachable and friendly
Does not succumb under heavy pressure easily
Is very willing to learn
Hard working and dedicated
Actually knows the server rules
Has good relations with probably 90% of the server
Is not a minge
Knows when the joke has ended and is time to be serious
Good personality
Overall, would make great staff
Also definitely has more than 5 days of playtime, he at least has 2 weeks or more

sangopango

Jun 22, 2022
+ support
thordan is a very good friend of mine I’ve told him very few rules and. He’s fully read up on everything of the server I would love to see him on the staff team

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023

Application Accepted

Hi @Thordan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.