[US] Tristan's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): AzraelAODTR
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I've been playing for about 5-6 months in total, though I did take a big hiatus awhile ago.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Exec. Researcher Turncoat
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Yuri "Azrael" Gorbovich (No longer apart of CI)
Civilian name: "Big Brother"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:655730838
Do you have a mic?: I do have a microphone.
What server are you applying for?: I am applying for the US server.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First GOC Application (Denied)
Executive Researcher Application (Approved)
Second GOC Application (Pending)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: In these past 2 months I have not recieved a warning from what I recall, but I know before that I have recieved about 2-4 warnings for RDM. Though that was awhile ago and for a lack of understanding of a certain ruling. I now know which rules to follow and what the reasons are for some things I did back then that were wrong.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: I have been a GM twice in other servers, where one was a decently sized popular server, and the other one is a smaller server. However, due to the rating system that was there, I had never recieved an event rating that was below Great and most of my events were rated the highest by the playerbase at that time. The lower populated server I didn't host as many events, but I still had some good ratings though there wasn't a rating system in the this server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: As an Executive Researcher, it is required that we must do serious roleplay for some of our projects. I feel that I have been able to deliver some good and exemplary roleplay as my Executive Researcher and on multiple occasions create some with the game mechanics we are given.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: About everyday I am able to be on about nearly 3-5 hours and sometimes longer. It also depends if I can actually get in the server and not get stuck behind the priority join people due to me not having priority join. However, I am on daily to bi-daily and likely will keep it that way due to me liking the roleplay and people on this server.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I want to be a gamemaster on this server because I've seen a couple of the events that people have done and the PACs they have used for this server as well as the small, but fun stories I've seen. In fact, it looks quite awesome to make some of these events and I would love to have some part in some future events and maybe some bigger ones in the future too.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have previous GM experience on other servers that did map change events which typically are hard to do due to having to set up the map for the players, NPC's, things for them to interact with, communicating with them, and creating a nice storyline for them to follow. I also feel that my creativity is quite good with the infinite pool of options that the SCP Foundation wiki shows and then creating our own lore for some events which is probably the best thing about this server and being a GM on.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

SCP Foundation: SCP-1048 has been spotted around the site, but due to it knowing how popular it is, it has disguised itself as 2295 and is now luring people to locations to where it can begin to create new instances of it to begin it's evil plan. If SCP-1048 is not stopped soon enough, Site-56 might have to deal with more issues than just a simple breach, but rather a Bearpocalypse.
Chaos Insurgency: There is suspicious activities going around in Pinewood that seem to be targeting Chaos Insurgency members when they venture too close to the small town. It seems to be that previous Chaos Insurgent members once thought killed have seemingly come back to life and are adding more insurgent bodies to their own. Will the Chaos Insurgency attempt to deal with the situation themselves, or ask for some unlikely help?
Global Occult Coalition: The Global Occult Coalition have gotten word that one of the Council of 108 is coming to directly check on their progress on what they have done since this unit was assigned to Pinewood. Though as the Council Representative is on their way with an convoy, it seems that a mysterious force has attack the convoy and kidnapped the Council Representative. The GOC must now make it their mission to find the council member and get them back safely.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
This would be an idea for an invasion of the compound that holds SCP-3457 as the Chaos Insurgency attempts to attack the facility that is co-guarded by the GOC & the Foundation. After the intial skimirish that the Chaos Insurgency has with the GOC & Foundation sentinels, the Chaos Insurgency using attrition seems to have succesfully pierced inside the compound. This is where the GOC & Foundation agree to send out hails for assitance which Site-56 Foundation Site Administration recieve, GOC base command recieve, and unfortunately, the CI there also recieve. The GOC and the Foundation quickly make an effort to immediately assemble a Joint Task Force to assist the stronghold with the knowledge of what's there being only known to SA and GOC Command.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: The Ethics Committee has gotten word that the Overseer Council is planning their demise to finally have full control over a majority of sites including Site-56 and 65. Though the message seems to be mysterious in natured and very suspicious, however, due to the threat, the O-1 prepare to still defend their ECM's and Chairman.
A-1: The Overseers have gotten word that the Ethics Committee is seemginly becoming very cautious around A-1 members and even some Overseers themselves as they seem to be waiting for an attack. This prompts the Overseers to look into the situation and find a mysterious message also relaying that the Ethics Committee plans to remove them from power by force. Of course, the Overseers would never allow this to happen as they now prepare the A-1 to attack the Ethics Committee and the O-1.
Nu-7: The NU-7 have been spotting Chaos Insurgents moving throughtout the area, however they look a bit different compared to the usual insurgents they have gotten used to seeing. They aim to find out what's going on by making contact with the GOC and the CI Cell themselves to see what is happening. If given enough information, they aim to then attack the Chaos Insurgency before they have a chance to trigger what they want to do.
E-11: The E-11 have been tasked with an unorthodox task this time by a Site Inspector and a Ethics member with patrolling around the Foundation as well as leaving the HCZ CP a bit weaker. As they continue their patrol they begin to notice the A-1 and O-1 being wary of eachother and a battle might be taking place soon between the ECM and the Site Inspectors. Will the E-11 side with the Site Inspectors, the ECM, or will they figure out possibly what's truly going on?
CI: The Chaos Insurgency have recieved information that another Cell has entered their area of operations and is directly doing something with the Foundation that might lead to a civil war inside the Foundation. The Cell's leader wishes to directly propose that the two Cells work together so they can kill the Overseer Council and the Ethics Committee when they are at their weakest.
Foundation Staff: The Foundation staff can feel it in the air as they can see the A-1 and the O-1 showing visible distrust of eachother, an unprecedented amount of such. If they directly intervene will they end up in trouble or will something else happen to them?

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
-Support
-your mission examples are all recolorations of one another basically, not a separate example for each
-Most of the event ideas are all combat based, and seem to have the same Structure to them as well
+seems to be able to dedicate time to the server

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
-Support
-your mission examples are all recolorations of one another basically, not a separate example for each
-Most of the event ideas are all combat based, and seem to have the same Structure to them as well
+seems to be able to dedicate time to the server
For the first one, it was not stated that each thing needed to be entirely seperate of eachother or else I would've been able to do so, however I made them similar as I was hinting at it being a Major Event rather than just a small one and listed what each could do in the scenario. Towards the second one, that is fairly true as I cannot deny that most were towards combat based events, however, I feel I could do both passive and combative events decently well, though I supposed for my application I was going more for a bang side of things rather than paying attention towards the passive side.

Thank you for the feedback,
Tristan

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Has prior GM experience
+Works a lot with current GMs for Research Projects
+Very active on-site

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ Support

As someone who has worked with Tristan a lot, he'd be perfect for GM. Some positive attributes include the fact he's on all the time, and is a very good RPer (has an RP based division). In addition, he's also very mature and can handle bad situations well.

Deleted member 1285

Three of the events are normal containment breaches

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
Three of the events are normal containment breaches
I am confused by this as only one of them is a containment breach which would be SCP-1048 which I mentioned before.

Please elaborate on the other two.

Thank you,
Tristan

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Good evening @AzraelAODTR

The gamemaster team appreciates your interest in
I'm pleased to announce that you have passed this step of the application process
Please contact @Issun Kybersis for the next step in progression
Congratulations!

Issun
Event team Supervisor​

Status
Not open for further replies.