https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203291265
Date of ban: Feb 19th, 2023

What is your exact ban reason (speak to SA+):
Who banned you: calcifer
Ban length?: permaban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not raid a fridge of chemicals

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I have not played on the server in a very long time and I am sorry for what i did in the past, I was told by my friend someone did the same thing and only got banned for 2 week as mine was permaban and I have served x amount of time I would like to be given another shot.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read The Rules, and don't ever take stuff that's not mine again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like the content and the community that the server has to offer and it has been a long time since I've played

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hi Randolf!

Please let me know if im correct on this one, but if i remember correctly, I sent you a message to get in touch with a SA+ first before you were to be unbanned in order to recover the chemicals you have stolen.

I'd like to ask you to first, before getting unbanned once again to contact an SA+ in order to process your unbanning/ as well as removing the chemicals you stole from inventory.

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
This was so long ago I don't remember to be honest, but you can have anything you want from my account . cheers

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Randolf,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to allow your return to the server, but prior to the ban being lifted, please contact a member of SL prior to rejoining so that the stolen chemicals can be recovered.​

Status
Not open for further replies.