Not open for further replies.

Vad

May 2, 2023
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:180742653

Discord name:
- .vad

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- Actively since April 23 and a burst in 2022.

In what country are you located?:
- United States of America

Time zone:
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Character name(s):
- Murphy "Vad"
- Randolf "Dav"

Civilian name:
- Gregorious "Vad" Maximus

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (Current)
- Ethics Committee Assistant (Current)
- Chaos Insurgency Alpha (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No kicks, bans or warnings to my name.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I wish to carry on in the footsteps of both Walter and Barry alike, to lead Internal Affairs as deputy director into an outstanding place. I have much I still offer for Internal Affairs including new ideas and the execution on how to successfully deploy them. I enjoy watching Internal Affairs prosper in any place that it does, and I believe deputy director is a position to make it do as such. I feel as though I am ready for this transition in new this new role with the devotion and things I've previously done for Internal Affairs already. I have always liked playing Internal Affairs and cannot see that fact changing.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I have decent activity on Ambassador already, I have already made a couple changes and voiced my opinions on certain changes to be made; specifically I have modified our current Ambassador Hub to reflect helpful information including: accurate statistic sheets, cooldown periods on agent's tests, updated test results and am currently working on LOA/ROA tracking. I've worked with other divisions to get changes made as well as made suggestions on the forums to help Internal Affairs in areas we thought needed improvement. I've held Ambassador as a position for a bit of time doing every duty needed as an Ambassador such as: grading documents, training of new agents, basic CL4 duties, agent punishments, general betterment of Internal Affairs and last but not least still doing the work a normal agent does. I've recently achieved the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, though not held long, I take this as a testament to trustworthiness and willingness to adapt to new roles and responsibilities. I am very familiar with the legal codex as well as their individual documents, Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Lastly I give as much guidance on request as I can to agents, ambassadors, and on Ethics Committee Assistant, CL4 personnel.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
First off, they have the same responsibilities as a normal ambassador being: ensuring all high priority investigations are handled properly with care, training new Internal Affairs agents, punishment of agents who violate our guidelines, continuation on doing basic Internal Affairs agent's jobs, assist in informing newer foundation personnel with departmental guidelines, basic CL4 responsivities like closing bulkheads, ensuring agents are doing their necessary jobs and containing or handling info breaches until proper personnel arrive. Secondly, as Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, you are tasked with assisting the Director in any way possible, overseeing day to day operations of Internal Affairs, managing the Ambassador team and training new Ambassadors, accepting Ambassador applications, reviewing investigation reports, creating investigations, holding tribunals following tribunal guidelines as well as picking the being the judge and filling out the jury panel, maintaining Internal Affairs documentation as well as the creation of new ones. Lastly Directors are tasked with ensuring nothing but the highest of quality responses, standards and divisional reputation. I am positive there are more behind the scenes work that I have not listed here, however I am willing to learn and adept wherever needed.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Vad" lived a rather quiet life, for his early years, growing up in Drammen, Norway. For a quiet kid who never really had his appeal in school, his eyes were set on making a change in the world, even if at the time he wasn't sure how. "Vad" was quite proficient with studying various language arts, on top of excelling at scientific studies. Those weren't things of interest to "Vad", unfortunately. With a of lack of interest in pursuing his studies, "Vad" enlisted in the Norwegian: Forsvaret, "The Defence" or otherwise known as the Norwegian Armed Forces.

"Vad" served in the Norwegian Armed Forces for around sixteen years, before being "dishonorably discharged". Reality of the situation was that "Vad" didn't actually take any actions that warranted a dishonorable discharge, and instead was a result of one of his commanding officers needing to cover up their actions. "Vad" sought the truth and dug deeper in a case that was not favorable to anyone in the armed forces. His digging would lead to a case that would spread like wildfire on the news.

The Foundation, hearing about this story reached out to "Vad" and offered him a position within the Foundation as Internal Affairs. Within his first week of being an IA agent in the Foundation, "Vad" proved his worth as an IA agent though his experience from the military and the insight that came with it.
As time went on "Vad" did outstanding work within Internal Affairs earning himself a revered position on the ambassador team and even a spot assisting the Ethics Committee, but his ambition made him strive for more opportunities, to become a true asset to the foundation.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+Support

One of the best ambassadors I've had the pleasure of working with and I look forward to seeing his vision for IA come to life if he gets accepted.

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
-one of the best ambassador's ive seen
-very active
-writes some of the best docs ive seen
-really good person to be around

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Vad!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of DoIA!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.