[US] Vasin's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:490510102
Discord name: gordan1
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on SCP RP for around 1 year.
In what country are you located?: Britain
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): GOC CPL'Belikov'
Civilian name: Vasin-Belikov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP Level 19, Total Level 123
1699448729777.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- GOC CPL, CI Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning for entering foundation as a gun dealer on Nov 20 and one two week ban for mass RDM on the 3rd October
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I know how SCP-096 works and I have already seen tons of people play as it so I don't think It will be difficult.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 is usually crying and facing away from anyone, and if he has recently killed someone he would normally sit by their body for a moment or two before getting up and walking away somewhere
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 MUST go to where his targets are located and he must kill them. SCP-096 cannot just go straight to D-block in hopes of someone looking at his face and him being able to kill them.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is to have a bucket placed on it's head by foundation personnel to avoid anyone else looking at it's face. Then once it's final target has been killed it is to be containment beamed and cuffed using SCP Containment Restraints. After it is cuffed, it is to be brought back to it's containment cell and released from it's restraints, all while everyone present us wearing the scramble headset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.